nop, my issue remains :(

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 3:50 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
sclavel wrote :
- new timecode engine

what are the changes, generally speaking? thx

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:39 pm
new option called timecodevolume, default setting is 0.0
it seems to adjust itself, only played a few tracks.. GF is here :)
now it's at 0.051482

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:45 pm
maybe it gets better and learns from your needles what is needed as it goes

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:47 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Removed..

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:45 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No jumping at beginning of tracks so far..

Problems:
1) Relative mode needs tweaking : VDJ pops/stops the track at the end of the track
2) If I use keyboard shortcut to load the song - it does not play - until I lift the needle and put it down again.
In previous versions the song would play when I load with keyboard shortcuts..
3) This bug is still present : https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ectpz1dby613q4/playbeforestart.mp4?dl=0
4) There is still timecode drift.

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 6:05 pm
brakestart in this versiĆ³n does not work, turn it off to ...

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 6:26 pm
Another problem encountered in this version, pressing the A or B single spectrum, the issue is not located in the selected place ...

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 6:53 pm
there are still some bugs in timecode vinyl here the good and the bad.

the bad

1- the tracks it wont start to u pick up the needle and but it back down when u are changing a track.
2-sticker drift
3- scratching on smart or absolute mode u have to have good needle for it not to jump and the timecode record should not be warp
4- when moving the pitch on the turntables vdj is slowly responding on how u are moving the pitch on the turntables it not accurate so when u move the pitch on the turntables vdj take a longer time to respond so when it does it take u off beat.

the good

1- The track starts normal its does not jump in no more .i am very happy about that.
2-backspin is good
3-Scratching is accurate
4- no more jumping when scratching on relative mode.
5-pitch not jumping no more when holding the record slowly and moving it back and forward.

but let me keep testing it i will let u guys know.this is so far what i have tested

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 8:03 pm
An update on the issues I was experiencing here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/193010/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/Karaoke_files_are_BLANK_(MP3_CDG__ZIP_FILE).html

I've had a quick update to 1941 and tried the issues I experienced and.............It is now working.

I will continue playing with 1941 and see If the issues is really GONE (hope so).

It should be on the list of FIXED.

Hope won't find anything else for my needs (like the Slideshow, Camera, Clipbanks, Projector Output etc...) I want to give v8 a perm JOB :)

TIA TEAM ! ! !

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 9:50 pm
Same problems as listed above...

also when needle drops the wave form stretches until it reaches normal speed, the pitch rapidly climbs from minus to plus

on needle drop or when play is pressed on CD player song starts off slightly under pitched until it catches its normal speed
(This new version takes a lot longer time for the software to identify pitch changes made on the turntables/CDJ)

Thanks for the update but for now I have to go back to the previous build as the stretching wave form and pitch LAG makes it difficult to mix

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 10:17 pm
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Reloding tags action over folder is not parsing Remix from filename, so it keep in blank.

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 11:00 pm
Brakestart works on start but not the other way. Track just cuts off.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 12:57 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Problem with editing samples, the program shuts down..
Perhaps you have recived this already ?

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 3:03 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
angelt99 wrote :
4- when moving the pitch on the turntables vdj is slowly responding on how u are moving the pitch on the turntables it not accurate so when u move the pitch on the turntables vdj take a longer time to respond so when it does it take u off beat.

This is only a visual thing, it won't affect your mixing unless you use the SYNC button before the pitch stabilizes.
So I don't see how it could take your mix off beat.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 4:48 am
deleted : wrong thread

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 5:46 am
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
What about the master tempo sound problem ?

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 5:49 am
Adion this video should give you an idea of the problems I face. Look at the pitch slider each time i press stop and play on the decks, It affects the sound briefly until it catches up..... In the same video I showed what happens when you try to load another track while one is already playing

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 6:24 am
69%