Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1926 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djcel wrote :
@Fruit
Can you give a real example of what you call "sub-menu". Tell us which menu on the skin, ...

Just every <submenu/> element... For instance, let's say, in my skin 0.5d : "deck menu / screen" or "atomix menu / topbar layout" or even every submenu of the VirtualDJ logo.

It happens also in other skins i.e. the hercules RMX 2 when trying to set cover options, or SilverSleek when entering the topbar menu.

Of course if I just open a menu, it closes perfectly, the problem is when a <submenu/> stays opened while I click away to close the menu window without choosing anything.

I tried to change the language to french but with no success. I tried to launch VDJ with a brand new settings.xml, no success... If you want me to try something, feel free to ask me :)

We can see on the second pic that several menus stayed open (about 12-14).

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 7:35 pm
i have the same issue as fruit above and i can duplicate it any time i wish over and over.

with any skin that has menus with sub items.

windows 7 64 bit

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 8:17 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Will not recognize the controller no Icon but sound.My RMX II work and shows Ok

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 11:37 pm
I don't know if these bugs are regression bugs but, playlist files created with version 8 are unusable outside of VDJ8.

Time code vinyl for serato needs work, sticker drift getting worst, when a song is loaded on deck while another is playing only portions of the new song is loaded

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 3:38 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
wickedmix wrote :
i have the same issue as fruit above and i can duplicate it any time i wish over and over.

with any skin that has menus with sub items.

windows 7 64 bit

+1

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 8:12 am
are you using mouse or touch, is this on a touch-screen enabled computer?
How do you open the submenu, clicking on the small arrow, or doubleclicking on the submenu text? (or with keyboard).
Does this happen if you open the submenu, but leave the selection elsewhere, or only if the selection is moved inside the submenu?

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 8:31 am
sclavel wrote :
are you using mouse or touch, is this on a touch-screen enabled computer?
How do you open the submenu, clicking on the small arrow, or doubleclicking on the submenu text? (or with keyboard).
Does this happen if you open the submenu, but leave the selection elsewhere, or only if the selection is moved inside the submenu?

I will attempt to make a video this evening when I get home and post here unless someone beats me to it

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 9:13 am
wickedmix wrote :
I will attempt to make a video this evening when I get home and post here unless someone beats me to it

It's ok we could finally reproduce it.
Should get it fixed quickly now.

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 9:30 am
sclavel wrote :
wickedmix wrote :

It's ok we could finally reproduce it.
Should get it fixed quickly now.

ok fixed, expect a new build soon.

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 9:44 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sounds good, keep up the good work ^^

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 10:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)