Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1926 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

-Fix context menus on mac
-Depth buffer available on windows (for video effects)
-Aftertouch midi message handled for sliders
-Fix slow waveform/cover update of Pioneer CDJ's on mac causing player to stop responding for a while when browsing or loading a track
-Fix first couple of milliseconds at start of some mp3 files being cut off
-Fix pitch_zero "center" when pitch is not yet picked up by controller when takeovermode on pick up
-Font Size and Text Position options added to Text plugin
-Fix context menu not disappearing after opening sub-menu
-Reload tags fixed
-Small improvement to midi detection on mac
-Fix rename of sample set
-Shuffle Once option added for automix list

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 3:34 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
sclavel wrote :

:glurp:

Not here, sir :/

Will the menus be customizable ? Skinable ?

Also I noticed in the hercules 2 skin that when a menu has only 2 ou 3 beginning submenus, the window is really small, it is too narrow. Is it planned for those to be expandable in height ?

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 5:13 pm
Sorry previous message deleted

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 6:11 pm
submenus are not fixed for me

same symptoms as previous build

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 6:11 pm
New plugin added: Title

Brilliant idea, especially with the show cover option.

would it be possible to have Artist and title on separate lines? and remix on a separate line too? some titles are too long so would appear too small or off the screen.. (smaller could work, how about it squash the fields down like in the v8 browser please?)

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 7:00 pm
what is Depth Buffer and how do we use it or adjust it??

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 7:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The depth buffer is something that plugin developers can use; it's not something that affects user operation of VDJ as is.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 7:10 pm
Still the same regression bug, appeared in 1890 and onwards, not present on 1878 (thank god).
Mac version.

Unable to use a Kontrol F1 and a Hercules DJ Console Rmx2 simultaneously.
The software detects 2xHercules DJ console Rmx2.

When plugging just the F1 in, it is recognized properly but the LED's don't work. (They used to work seamlessly in build 1878. They are configured properly in the definition file.)
(Update) The F1 + a DDJ-SX are detected properly, unless of course I plug the Hercules in. (but the F1's LED's still don't work).

Tried tweaking the VID's in the F1's definition file... No luck.

Here is my MIDI log:
http://pastebin.com/CVXdTzBh

Here is the MIDI config panel:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iozop2tfglhyy04/Screenshot%202014-08-17%2005.36.09.png

Here is my F1 definition file: [Again, I tried referencing the VID. No luck.]
http://pastebin.com/mFDdNfHr

Here is the message I posted on the 1897 thread: [ctrl+f firekraag]
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/191684/Beta_Builds_Regression_Bugs/BUILD_1897.html?page=2

Please have a look into this as it is very annoying. I don't want to be struck on build 1878 forever!
With much love,
Firekraag

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 7:28 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
solves crash Pangolin Plugins with the controller (MIDI change video EFX)?

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 12:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Fruit wrote :
sclavel wrote :

:glurp:

Not here, sir :/

Will the menus be customizable ? Skinable ?

Also I noticed in the hercules 2 skin that when a menu has only 2 ou 3 beginning submenus, the window is really small, it is too narrow. Is it planned for those to be expandable in height ?

Windows or mac?
Just tried the 'by Fruit' skin on windows, and after opening a sub-menu and clicking outside of the window on the skin the menu disappears here.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 6:31 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
firekraag wrote :
Still the same regression bug, appeared in 1890 and onwards, not present on 1878 (thank god).
Mac version.

Unable to use a Kontrol F1 and a Hercules DJ Console Rmx2 simultaneously.
The software detects 2xHercules DJ console Rmx2.

When plugging just the F1 in, it is recognized properly but the LED's don't work. (They used to work seamlessly in build 1878. They are configured properly in the definition file.)
(Update) The F1 + a DDJ-SX are detected properly, unless of course I plug the Hercules in. (but the F1's LED's still don't work).

Tried tweaking the VID's in the F1's definition file... No luck.

Here is my MIDI log:
http://pastebin.com/CVXdTzBh

Here is the MIDI config panel:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iozop2tfglhyy04/Screenshot%202014-08-17%2005.36.09.png

Here is my F1 definition file: [Again, I tried referencing the VID. No luck.]
http://pastebin.com/mFDdNfHr

Here is the message I posted on the 1897 thread: [ctrl+f firekraag]
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/191684/Beta_Builds_Regression_Bugs/BUILD_1897.html?page=2

Please have a look into this as it is very annoying. I don't want to be struck on build 1878 forever!
With much love,
Firekraag

Could you make a couple of midi logs with #1926? One with only the F1 connected, and one with both the F1 and the rmx connected?

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 6:34 am
@adion try to expand and contract menu options a few times then click off it stays active forcing a manual close via alt - f4 or task manager

Windows 7 64bit

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 7:09 am
Thanks for fixing the Pitch Jumping.

If I am playing music and running a slideshow (deck 1) and load karaoke into deck 2, the slideshow blacks out for about 1 second when deck 2 is loading.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 7:52 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Adion wrote :
Windows or mac?
Just tried the 'by Fruit' skin on windows, and after opening a sub-menu and clicking outside of the window on the skin the menu disappears here.

On win 7 32bits.

That's weird :/ I tried to 'use' the menus in several ways, but it just works as the previous version in my comp... :

- once a submenu is open, the entire menu won't close if I decide to not choose anything and click away
- until I choose something, or eventually hit Alt-F4
- if a submenu was opened and I collapse it manually with the left key from the keyboard, then the menu will close normally

Unfortunately I can't try yet in my second computer at work because it is behind a angry firewall so I can only install the public betas.

Althought if you downloaded the 'by FRUiT' skin from the NEW v8 addon page it is not the version we are trying wickedmix and me. But I guess you got 0.5d already. (There should be no difference in menus behavior thus).

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 9:27 am
hola buenas tardes tengo un error con la base de datos
tengo 3 disco duros y los puse a analizar me analizo todo correcto bpm etc. y cuando apago la maquina o despues de 2 o 3 dias se borran los bpm y me marca como si acavara de conectar el disco duro'van 4 veses que ase ese error ,.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 2:44 pm
Fruit wrote :
Adion wrote :

That's weird :/ I tried to 'use' the menus in several ways, but it just works as the previous version in my comp... :

I also cannot reproduce on win8.

Any specific step to reproduce this?

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 2:58 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Fruit
Can you give a real example of what you call "sub-menu". Tell us which menu on the skin, ...

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 3:57 pm
ITS crazy why can i not get help .still problem with serato timecode vinyl its getting worst no bug fix yet for timecode vinyl its very buggy.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 4:09 pm
new build 1926 still problems when platter is held still,track slowly moves/jumps back/forth, pitch up/drift when switching decks or turning plattermotor on/off, I think these problems happen on all motorized platter users, denon,numark,stanton scs1d, please Atomix Support give some attention to these problems,
looking forward
thank you

back to build 1.845 dated 06/17/2014

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 5:10 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Build 1926-

Playlist COPY TO command still does not generate a readable m3u file for importing into Itunes, etc.

Cannot open in itunes, Quicktime, Serato, VLC.

Seems like a straight forward fix because it is possible to open HISTORY m3u files in Itunes.

Newer MBP with Retina Display

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 7:02 pm
67%