Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1918 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
That's exactly how it works when you hit the x button to close the program.

I'm with AMAHM

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 7:10 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
wickedmix wrote :
i am not sure if this is the skin or the build but its never happened till after this update so here goes

after expanding and contracting the options in the menu pictured here from the skin by fruit
the menu will not close

even closing vdj the menu remains open

i have to kill it in the task manager

also I should add I can duplicate this bug over and over its not a one time thing every time I repeat the above it happens.

reverted to 1910 and the menus are different (no more + and -) and the issue goes away.
kinda like it better without the + and - anyways

thanks.

Exactly the same problem here (PC / Windows 7)

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 4:45 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Tried above bug on my variation of the default 4 deck skin, Can't recreate.

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 7:08 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It is only when you have opened a submenu, but next decided to not choose anything and wanted to close the menu by clicking "elsewhere".

It happens systematically. Only way to close the menu is to :

- choose an item in the menu (even re-checking one)
- Alt-F4

Also, when the submenu has been expanded, if you reclick on the menu icon when the menu is still opened, then the menu will show twice, one above the other, and you can even "stack" thousands of the same menu repeating the operation.

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 7:34 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I was hopeful but it seems that build 1918 didn't address the faulty .m3u file when using the playlist COPY TO command.

I thought the line: -Fix playlist copy to/move to context menu options

Was it but at least on a Mac, Itunes still WILL NOT read the resulting COPY TO file generated from the playlist list.

:-(

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 5:43 pm
Build 1918 changed the way saved loops work.

In previous versions you could set a loop, click SAVE LOOP and then select from a menu of: Loop1, Loop2, Loop3 and so on.

Now since build 1918, when selecting SAVE LOOP, no choice is given and when loading saved loops, the loop that is loaded is the most recent loop. Again, no choice which Loop to load.

Songs with previously saved loop function this way also. No choice of which loop to load.

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 6:23 pm
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I would like to congratulate about improved display functions over CDJ900,
Thanks
Now show where is playing the song with 1 or 2 with a play icon, and show when it is a folder or it is a track.
tested on OSX.

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 7:47 pm
Build 1918 Disables the ability to cycle between the 2 & 4 deck displays in 4 deck skins.

Ooh noooo....!!!!

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 7:55 pm
-Don't automatically load songs on invisible decks ?

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 8:01 pm
Yes, there is a problem with windows in skins. OSX

Posted Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 8:23 pm
ITS like timecode is getting worst i was doing vdj radio today and when i scratch and release it the track slow down a few time it did this it like i have belt drive turntables what going on.IT WAS NOT DOING THIS BEFORE please need timecode vinyl fix serato timecode is all wrong .HELP HELP HELP TIMECODE IS BEING IGNORED .

Posted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 6:17 pm
Still the same regression bug, appeared in 1890 and onwards, not present on 1878 (thank god).
Mac version.

Unable to use a Kontrol F1 and a Hercules DJ Console Rmx2 simultaneously.
The software detects 2xHercules DJ console Rmx2.

Tried tweaking the VID's in the F1's definition file... No luck.
When plugging just the F1 in, it is recognized properly but the LED's don't work. (They used to work seamlessly in build 1878. They are configured properly in the definition file.)

Here is my MIDI log:
http://pastebin.com/CVXdTzBh

Here is the MIDI config panel:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iozop2tfglhyy04/Screenshot%202014-08-17%2005.36.09.png

Here is my F1 definition file: [Again, I tried referencing the VID. No luck.]
http://pastebin.com/mFDdNfHr

Here is the message I posted on the 1897 thread: [ctrl+f firekraag]
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/191684/Beta_Builds_Regression_Bugs/BUILD_1897.html?page=2

Please have a look into this as it is very annoying. I don't want to be struck on build 1878 forever!
With much love,
Firekraag

Posted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 10:40 pm
vjmundy wrote :
-Don't automatically load songs on invisible decks ?

This was a fix for users of 4 deck skins when using the skin in 2 deck mode. Before this fix, when displaying only two decks of a 4 deck skin, if both decks were loaded and playing tracks, if you accidentally tried to load another song, it would go to deck 3 or 4 which would be "Hidden." If you switched to 4 deck mode you could see the song loaded. Also, the tab key would cycle between all 4 decks, even though you were only using 2 deck. Now with the fix. 2 deck mode is 2 deck mode, period. Even if you are using a skin that is 4 deck capable.

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 12:58 am
This build is not removing tracks played from automix list or sidelist and are not being marked as played. Windows 8.1

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 2:41 am
Easy29PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have an NS7II, worked fine until this build. Now I have major mapping problems, my loops on the LED pads in both auto and manual cue dont match up. aLSO PROBLEMS with master volume.

strange!

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 7:20 am
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
sclavel wrote :
\
-Fix cdj900/2000 jog display glitch
-Improve use of some icons for cdj900/2000

Decided to give v8 another test at work tonight running 1918

Using 2 CDJ2000 both running fw 4.32 and I still have no display information other than Time Remain.

Browsing shows no tracks on the LCD and when I press INFO it shows no information on the LCD at all.

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 12:28 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You're trying to use the controller? Use the software for those functions.

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 5:50 pm
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
TearEmUp wrote :

Why would I when the displays work perfectly in 7.4.1 as I use now and did work for me in 8 in earlier builds. CDJ's are HID controllers and the info should be displayed on the screen as they're natively mapped in VDJ

If I am doing something wrong then would love to fix it up as it worked for me in previous builds.

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 5:57 pm
(duplicate post)

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 9:49 pm
TearEmUp wrote :

Lol. Your brand new Lambo doesn't work? We won't fix that shit, just use your bike brah.

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 9:50 pm
78%