Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: How to configure MKII?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've been wrestling with this for weeks. I get it to work one time. Then, the next time I get to a gig, the configuration does not work and I have to go back to VDJ7. So how do I configure VDJ8 to function with the MKII using 2 decks using and 4 decks?

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 4:58 pm
Er......the mark two what?

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 6:03 pm
I didn't realize there was another MKII. The Denon MC6000 MKII

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 1:45 pm

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 3:03 pm
that is for version 7. is it different or the same in version 8? do we still use the headphone output setup or external mixer?

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 3:52 pm
pretty sure that vdj8 will auto config that controller for u ... of course u can change it but it should do it on its own no?

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 4:51 pm
It does but not completely. In other words one side will work and function fine, the other side won't. And IF I get it to work well, the next time I boot up to use the asio drivers won't be detected. It's weird.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 6:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We dont consider this as bug of version 8, so i would propose to post in Hardware forums next time. Please use this forum only to report bugs or issues related to version 8 developing.

The MC6000MKII can only work as Master/Headphones, so its not offering External mixer setup as the old model.

Uninstall any Denon ASIO drivers you have and install ONLY the new Denon ASIO for DJ Controllers, i think the latest version is 1.02 or somethign like that.
If you still have issue, open VirtualDJ, goto OPTIONS tab and see what is the sample rate selected there. Even though VirtualDj will use the Sample rate reported from the drivers, you could try to set it manually to the value that the Denon ASIO Control panel reports.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 7:26 pm
I will test further. Because the MK2 functions perfectly with VDJ 7 I figured it could be something in VDJ 8. If the sound card settings are the same with 7 and 8 I will refer to those settings. Should the asio option be selected or the WASAP? option? from the list of sound cards?

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)