-Drag&Drop from Finder working on mac
-Fix empty custom_button used from a controller
-virtualfolder_add fix
-prelisten off fix
-ONEXIT/ONINIT called when switching controller mapping

BUILD 1910:
- fixed translations not showing accents correctly in uppercase
- fixed using sampleSet zip files with banks and/or folders
- default 4deck skin can show 3 fx slots per deck (need a full install, autoupdate will not update the skin)

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 7:34 am
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
-Cmd-Q on mac not triggering close protection

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 7:45 am

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 9:31 am
Serato time code reads wrong BPM, tracks are 1-2% faster in pitch compared to original track.... example a track that is originally 99BPM will now show as 102 when playing Serato time codes. In time code setting the speed fluctuates erratically. This doesn't happen with VDJ consumer time code

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 9:45 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This topic is for regression bugs. Things that worked in the last build, but no longer work in this build, things that would prevent this build from going public.
Use the bug report forum and the specific topics already there to discuss other bugs.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 9:50 am
side automix list have bad sound when end 1 song to start 2 on the mix. like shutter effect or bad latency .

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 9:55 am
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Quick question... you are up to Build 1907... when are Builds 1900/1901/1902 going to become public?

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 10:36 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I don't think there is a guarantee that a beta builds are promoted to general release. I think if there was a significant issue and something is not working properly, they would hold it back.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 11:17 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Build 1907

I use my custom buttons with adjusting the CBG> (adjust_cbg+0.0) & CBG< (adjust_cbg-0.01)
On Desk 1, my CBG> button seems wrong programmed.
When I Left click with the mouse it doesnt work like normal, it just act like I Right clicking the button (like I want to edit the button).
2 & 4 deck skin tested, tested on other skins
All formats tested like mp3, mp4, wave etc..

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 11:37 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It sounds like the script is wrong, (indicated by edit opening) this script works fine for me

adjust_cbg +0.01
Check again because the script you've posted needs a space between cbg and the +/-

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 1:18 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
virtualfolder_add is fixed if the folder is in the root path, but not if the virtual folder is nested.

And is it possible, that the virtual folder who gets a file added doesn't get the focus?
If you want to add a couple of files you always have to click back on your source folder.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 2:01 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
My problem is solved,
Just had to delete and reprogram the buttons..

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 3:05 pm
Quote :
-Possible fix for crash on playing cdg files in some cases

since applying this update, i dont see as much cdg lag on video output or is it just me??

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 6:23 pm
+ 1,

This is the first build (1907) that karaoke is in time / no lag, CDG in time with the audio..........GREAT!!

Well done all at Atomix been a while had to use VDJ 7 for all Karaoke up until now

Keep up the good work!!!

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 6:57 pm
Get pioneer display, all category's not working. I have no browser, cover, waveform and cuepoints displayed on my cdj-900 nexus'. All other functions work

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 9:08 pm
how do I get this update? sorry if I'm a noob. the only issue I have is that I cannot add a file to the deck externally. thanks

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 10:28 pm
This version is putting every song that is played in automix mode into the sidelist

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 2:11 am
In build (1907.763)

I have noticed that the PITCH RESET buttons on both decks do not work. i.e. if you play a song which is say at +1.5% on the pitch you cannot adjust / slow it back down to 0% with the small green dot at the side of the slider any more. (Or whatever speed you are at + or - in the pitch range)

Only noticed this change in this build.

Hopefully we can get this sorted in the next build.

Thanks guys, Keep up the good work!!!

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 3:56 am
Techno_Tom_57 wrote :
In build (1907.763)

I have noticed that the PITCH RESET buttons on both decks do not work. i.e. if you play a song which is say at +1.5% on the pitch you cannot adjust / slow it back down to 0% with the small green dot at the side of the slider any more. (Or whatever speed you are at + or - in the pitch range)

Only noticed this change in this build.

Hopefully we can get this sorted in the next build.

Thanks guys, Keep up the good work!!!

its works for me. check your settings ddj sx skin by dj dad

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 5:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Works ok here techno tom [default skin 2 & 6 decks]

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 10:08 am
45%