Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 keeps crashing and restarting every 45 mins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The titles says it all... Every 45 mins the software will crash for 3 seconds restart exactly where i was when it reopens.

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 7:19 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If it's really every 45 mins, I suppose it is an OS related issue.

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 8:36 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Looks like a crash whilst scanning for soundcards; the crash report was automatically uploaded so the development team will be aware.

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 8:41 am
You could try turning off audioAutoDetect.

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 12:00 pm
hi there, just recently had an update on VDJ8. After the update, every time I now load a karaoke track it crashes and restarts its self with no tracks! I NEED this fixing as I use karaoke alot!

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 8:27 pm
Please post your issue here, so it can get the attention it needs. This thread is about another issue.

Posted Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 1:07 am
SBDJ wrote :
Looks like a crash whilst scanning for soundcards; the crash report was automatically uploaded so the development team will be aware.
To add to this, sometimes during my set it switches to my macs sound card (Since thats my only other sound card besides my numark ns7's) without crashing my music cuts out but that's because it switched so i can see that happening.

Posted Sun 03 Aug 14 @ 1:34 am
May be the same (or different) but last night playing with VJ8 on a Numark Mixtrack 2 (the non-pro version), on a MacBook Pro, OsX 10.9.5 ... no video but was using the samples/instruments as well as 2 decks.

After some time (30-60 minutes, unsure of exactly how long) it just crashed.

Do these crash reports automatically get sent back up or is there something I need to package up to send to the dev team?

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 10:22 am
If your system was on-line when it crashed then yes the crash log gets uploaded automatically

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 11:22 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No crash has been uploaded from your computer, so probably you were offline. Any chance to reproduce that online ?

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 1:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)