Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: NS7 Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OK- so whenever i load a track on my left deck,after about ten seconds the track will automatically drag and pitch down. im on a NS7 any explanations or fixes for this?

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 6:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If the 10secs is the time that it takes the track to fully load, then probably its due to the setting autoBPMmatch (which is on smart by default). Turn it off from the OPTIONS.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 8:27 am
no, its not that.

Posted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 9:33 pm
Are you actually playing the track? You said you were loading it....

Is the motorised platter rotating?

If so, does the problem still occur when the track is playing with the motor off (if that's possible on the NS7)?

Posted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 5:37 am
yeah the tracks are actually playing. and it will pitch up or pitch down for no reason. its crazy

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 11:50 pm
so has there been any fixes announced?

Posted Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 11:01 am
Are you to date with the builds? The NS7 gang is awaiting confirmation on the jittery platter fix, so perhaps when thats resolved the BPM issue will be gone if it isn't already ( assuming theres a correlation ).
I don't notice the BPM fluctuation now like I did with the first build or two and its impossible to miss.

Posted Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 3:16 pm

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 4:11 pm
they should thoroughly test ns7. ts frustrating

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 4:19 pm
Yeah Ice I heard it, nice set! I wish you had included a close up of stopping the platter while a tracks playing so we can hear and see the jitter in the waveform. Or are you not experiencing that?

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 6:11 pm
the platter didnt stop. it just pitched down...

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 8:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)