Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: AUTOMIX right click options does not indicate REMOVE song on list.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

my AUTOMIX list, I am unable to REMOVE and songs from list by right clicking song and remove. in fact REMOVE is not indicated on my choice of right click options.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 6:54 pm
It's there for me.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 7:50 pm
Mine only shows up if I don't have controller (VMS4.1) connected, Once i connect controller it lo no longer available as a choice.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 9:26 pm
see

Posted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 9:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is that only part of any right-click menu that you miss ?

This could be related to the fact that the VMS4.1 has a built-in mouse touch pad. Can you try to see if this can be disabled or find whats wrong with that ?

PS. I ve noticed from your screenshot that the right-click menu ends right above the Windows taskbar. Does it show up fully if you right-click on files that are up to the list ?

Posted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 1:25 am
I just checked here with my VMS4 and the 'remove' option still appears. No problem. Only audio files in my list though....

Build 1890.732 Windows 7 32 bit.

Posted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 5:31 am
Paulm72PRO InfinityMember since 2014
have you got your taskbar set to always be on top and hiding the last option the menu ??

Posted Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 11:24 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I assume that is a "normal" OS context menu. So they should open in that direction in which they have enough space to open.
If there is not enough space to the bottom it should open bottom-up.

If it does not behave like that it's a bug.

Posted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 4:01 am
Even in full screen the "REMOVE" right click options is still not available. When VMS4.1 is not connected the REMOVE does show in Right click option.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 10:47 pm
TODAY {remove} decided to show up in my right click options of my automix..

Posted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 10:54 pm
Add me to the remove glitch. Noticed it when I booted up Automix for the first time last weekend (as well as the other audio bug in automix I reported in another thread). Once automix is activated the remove option seems to go away (as does clear). It is there until I turn automix on.

I also over the weekend had the remove option vanish from the sidelist when I loaded a history playlist onto it. Had to reboot the program to get remove back.

Posted Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 9:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)