Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Content Unlimited not returning results

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have put in a support ticket and followed the instructions, no help.

Content unlimited on VDJ 8 is sketchy at best. I have toggled the options for force this, force that ...... Automatic.....Only use Content Unlimited blah blah....you name it. Toggled them every way possible in rubiks cube fashion. Makes no difference. At THIS moment, it will not return anything but Audio results. I have a paid subscription for Audi and Karaoke. Can not make it pull up a Karaoke file to save my life. Other times, almost always at around nine PM central time it will not pull up Audio files.....just video and Karaoke. Even though I have not changed a single setting.

I can close VDJ8 and open 7 and everything works fine with the exact same settings. Have a stadium gig tonight for a minor league baseball team in our State Capital and would love to use the new features of 8.......but at this point I cant trust it. :(

Posted Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 12:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Content Unlimited will return audio files as results, if you play Audio files at that moment, and Video files as results if you play Video.
If you wish to get specific results (from a specific Provider). expand the Content Unlimited folder and set focus to the audio/Karaoke/video. If one of those folders are focused, and use Search, then the provided results will come from that Specific Provider.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 11:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)