Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Cluod List folder don´t work

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hola a todos, soy usuario home de virtual poseo una Denon MC2000, adquirí la licencia Plus del virtual mas contenido Unlimited, resulta que creo una carpeta nueva en el Cloud List, y cuando arrastro canciones a cualquier nueva carpeta luego no aparecen las canciones pero si realizo una búsqueda si están, alguna ayuda al respecto.

saludos

Adjunto unas capturas en una esta seleccionada la carpeta Vicentico, pero al lado derecho no hay canciones, en la segunda realice una busqueda por nombre y aparecen de inmediato.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 8:49 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 6:51 am
Sorry, in english
Hi all, I am a user home virtual, I have a Denon MC2000, I purchased the Plus license virtual, subscribed content Unlimited, is that I create a new folder in the Cloud List, and when I drag songs to any new folder not appear songs but if you do a search if they are, any help in this regard.

regards

Under a catch in this Vicentico selected folder, but the right side there are no songs in the second do a search by name and appear immediately.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 11:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure about the steps you have followed, but keep in mind that Couldlists can only have ContentUnlimited files, in order the other users to get the same files if they add your username to the Cloudlists , and of course provide you the ability to use your Cloudlists from any place you can use VirtualDJ, without having your Hard Drive with u.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 2:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)