Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: Build 1878 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

-Fix problem with microFrames on mac that can cause image of previous video being shown when newly loaded video is of lower resolution
-"set_firstbeat" action added
-Fixed motorized platters behaving strange when platter was held still
-Fix distortion effect possible glitch when turning on
-Fix possible audio glitch when restarting reverb
-Fix phaser effect possible glitch when turning on, and high cpu usage when no music playing
-Fixed "file already exist" warnings when trying to reimport history after settings.xml was deleted
-Improve performance of browsing folders with zipped karaoke files

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 11:33 am
Questions: isn't what happening to timecode vinyl a bug with the skiping and jumping into a track when u try to scratch it from the beginning that s not normal with serato timecode so u cannot say that this is not a bug and tell me this forum is for bugs only so that what I am reporting because in every build this is happing .nobody is responding to this timecode problem it is a bug the songs are not positions right in timecode vinyl I made video about this in the timecode forum.please look at the videos and u will see the problem.thanks

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 12:09 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This topic is for regression bugs only. Bugs introduced with this build not present in the previous build.
I believe you already posted in the bug report forum, so no reason to bring it up here again.

As you may notice by the change log, there are many areas that we are working on.
Timecode is not forgotten and will be taken care of, but it's impossible to do everything at once. When we can use more information we will ask for it in the relevant topics.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 12:29 pm
in this version, the video pluing, to be activated only when audio is turned on videos ...

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 1:30 pm
Crash Guard report sent.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 8:46 pm
sclavel wrote :

-"set_firstbeat" action added

explain the use of this i dont understand

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 11:22 am
You need to assign it to a custom button, which you then press to set your downbeat (the 'one' count) on the fly.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 11:31 am
djleo61Home userMember since 2014
when using the ns7mkii tracks one when track is loaded in one deck the other stops and speeds up still even after the track is analyzed this very annoying please try to resolve thank you.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 12:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
set_firstbeat action indeed not working with this build. Team knows that already and it will be fixed in next build

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 1:10 pm
Timecode bypass does not work anymore.. Not sure what's going on TCC/TCV but its getting worse every update

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 3:34 pm
Same problem as reported before accept this happens instead of sending crash report. Click on Karaoke Mix or Automix and this is the result replicated everytime and if neither happens VDJ8 will close and restart.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 5:23 pm
I see your problem. You have exceeded, the maximum number of Andrew Lloyd Webber tracks, allowed on any professional DJ database. This is a known issue, and has been reported.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 5:41 pm
AT least I got a reply all be it taking taking the Pxxs . You want to see the Crash reports when Elvis gets loaded. they rock.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 7:13 pm
eek

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 10:05 pm
I am unhappy with the virtual 8 I still do better with 7 ddj wego 2 creates many problems to set hai first to be connected to internet to be disconnected often loses the settings and does not work or it asks registration. 2 - to work well with the skin controller ddj need wego 2 for 8, the skin virtual dj virtualdj 7 creates bugs of noise problems. 3 -. Mapper settings hai badly that calacar shift + sync to switch to another disc sicronización sync tracing and both should work perfectly on a plate as another 4 - to start up the fader is out of position grids spends two or three sometimes doing a 1 hour session.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 5:14 am
NOR CAN NOT WORK TOGETHER VIRTUAL DJ 7 and 8.
IF WORKING WITH VIRTUAL DJ CONTOLADORA 8 PASSING THE VIRTUAL DJ 7 SETUP ALL BUGS BUGS MAKE NOISE PROBLEMS ONLY

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 5:45 am
This latest release seems to be eating more cpu, im hearing stutters in audio that was never present before with the same settings. This happens while using time codes added to the previous problems time codes already had

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 5:59 am
debug crashes,since 1.870, scs1 system firewire controllers not dectected has midi devices or soundcards,after first crash, files on VDJ8 are missing, cant re open software, had to remove it from applications, re-install 1.845 and open vdj8 without updating...
macbook 2.2ghz 4 gb ram osx 10.7
looking forward

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 6:33 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
I see your problem. You have exceeded, the maximum number of Andrew Lloyd Webber tracks, allowed on any professional DJ database. This is a known issue, and has been reported.

Just to Moderate the Moderator . This forum is for faults and bugs related to VDJ8 . Comedy forum is on main page.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 7:08 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
chriso, can you reproduce this at will ? If yes, can you post here the steps ?

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 9:48 am
43%