Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: won't play as it's loading

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a pioneer nexus setup. What I have noticed that when I go to load a file that has already been scanned, it won't play as it is loading the file.But yet I do that in VDJ7 and I can hit play as soon as it starts to load that file. I have tried this with many files and I get the same problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this ?????

Posted Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 8:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What exactly do you mean by a Nexus Setup ? Can you be more specific ?
How do you load the files , using mouse or a button from your controller ?

If PLAY is pressed, the files should normally play right away, even if the loading process is not completed.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 9:03 pm
I have a pioneer nexus setup. It doesn't matter what I use to load the file. It won't play till after the file as loaded complete and about 3-5 seconds later I'm able to play the files.

Posted Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 8:05 am
anyone??????

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 8:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you press PLAY from the skin instead of your Pioneer units, is the issue still the same ?

and to understand better, you mean that e.g. the song progress bar on the skin may be at 50% (half loaded) but still the track wont play until the progress bar gets totally filled ?

Ps. I suppose you mean 2000 Nexus Setup, right ?

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 8:37 pm
Yes the Pioneer 2000 nexus. Yes as it is lading in no matter 50% or 100% it won't play till about 5 seconds after it has fully loaded and yes I tried to hit play on the skin and same thing happens. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 8:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)