Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Denon MC-6000 VDJ8 midi problems.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am not sure if it is the skin or the software but on startup the faders do not line up with the position on the controller. VDJ8 can see their position because it displays this slightly transparent version of where the faders are and those transparent faders will move with the controller but do not affect the volume until you move them to a position that overlays the skin faders.

Ok a video is worth a thousand words so here is a link to my youtube that will show you what I mean.

http://youtu.be/MTd2szYMHUk

This bug has been around from the beginning but I have just been dealing with it. Sometimes I forget though and the volume will be set at maximum and blast out my system.

Thanks for watching,
DJ James

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 9:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As far as i can see, the MC6000 is indeed offering the positions of the faders on startup, and this is already implemented in teh mapping files. If the unit is connected prior launching the software, then the software faders should take the positions of the hardware ones.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 10:23 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have a MC 6000 MK2 and would like to control decks 5&6 on the six deck skin v7.4.1, how can I do this..?

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 11:47 pm
Tried some advance settings naming all six deck and still can't make it control deck 5&6, though I can load the tracks.. Can anyone help me with this issue.

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 5:57 pm
djdad wrote :
As far as i can see, the MC6000 is indeed offering the positions of the faders on startup, and this is already implemented in teh mapping files. If the unit is connected prior launching the software, then the software faders should take the positions of the hardware ones.

Exactly. I just don't understand why it doesn't. It's very strange

DJ James

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 10:26 pm
Im working on a Macbook Pro OS X 10.9.4 w/ 8 gigs of RAM w/ a Denon MC6000. With VDJ7 I had some kinks but for the mot part it worked great. I got the VDJ8 to recognize the Denon and it works for one or two tracks then crashes and asks me to register for some Pro Plan. I purchased the full version of Cue. Am I doing something wrong>?

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 7:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I dont think that it crashes actually. The controller probably stops working after 10mins, since your Cue license is only for Cue version 7
You will need to upgrade your Cue license to VirtualDJ Pro Infinity (limited time offer). Numark Cue will not have an upgrade to version 8.
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Special Launch Upgrade box)

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 7:45 pm

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 9:28 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm having this issue also with the denon MK2. Very annoying.

Posted Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 6:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)