Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: Build 1870 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

angelt99 wrote :
now its not reading nothing from my external hard drive help.

disregard I had to reset virtual DJ now its working

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 5:38 am
Fixed that phaser effect. I had to restore to factory settings and it's working now. :D

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 6:25 am
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Pitch lock with 100% is still there

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 7:33 am
mxkiwi wrote :
tracks also skipping
WINDOWS 8
i7 Quad Core
8GB RAM
SEP Nvidia Video RAM
128GB SSD
1TB HDD
3TB ExtHDD

I experience this but only when using time codes... track jumps from beginning to near end without touching anything

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 8:25 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
djdad wrote :
Nothing is changed to the way the devices are detected in the latest builds. And nothing on the Wego mapping either.
What we have found though in Mavericks, is that devices sometimes are not properly detected by their normal names in Audio Midi Setup (and VirtualDj uses that name), and usually named as USB MIDI Device. If that is the case, rename the device as PIONEER DDJ-WeGO and relaunch version 8.
The above information (device name) is offered in Applications->Utilties->Audio Midi Setup .From the top menu choose Window->show Midi window. Double ckick on the Device to rename it.

Thank you. I tried It It got a little better but was still having issues! I figured It out. It was a bad USB cord! I think I will be OK for the weekend coming.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 10:58 am
What ever you guys have done with the last upgrade is not good as I just experienced another crash. Report sent automatically. All I did was download a skin and click on skin folder. Never got chance to apply it.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 11:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)