Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: cross fader moved party over to the left side

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have used VDJ quite a bit since launch but last night during a gig a noted that the cross fader wanted to favour the left side 25% i.e it wandered from where the controller Numark mixtrack quad was place centrally. I don't use cross fader on controller and always set to middle. But couple of times during the night I noticed VDJ had moved it halfway across to the left. Had to move back using the mouse.

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 11:06 am
adriansleigh wrote :
I have used VDJ quite a bit since launch but last night during a gig a noted that the cross fader wanted to favour the left side 25% i.e it wandered from where the controller Numark mixtrack quad was place centrally. I don't use cross fader on controller and always set to middle. But couple of times during the night I noticed VDJ had moved it halfway across to the left. Had to move back using the mouse.

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 4:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
it could be a hardware issue, e.g. the crossfader may have sent for a second a fault Midi message with incorrect position. Can you try to disable the crossfader (crossfaderCurve setting to 'Disabled' - Options) , since you dont use it and see if this happens again ?

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 4:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)