Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Filter 'exists' not working properly

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just did a clean of my VDJ 8 DB using the 'remove missing files' menu option.....

I then created a filter folder with the filter exists=0 which should have returned no search results (because I'd just cleaned the DB) .

However, it returned just over 200 "missing" files - each marked with the red X missing symbol.

When I right clicked on each result, the red X disappeared. I didn't even select a menu option, just right clicked. None of the resulting files were actually missing.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 1:23 pm
I spotted this...As if the system makes a decision before the action its completed...strange.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 2:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Clean DB may take several minutes, depending on the number of files you have in your database. Are you sure the Filter folder was created after the process was 100% completed ?
any specific filetypes that you have spotted in that Filter folder, or maybe files from a specific folder ?

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 8:31 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The clean db function correctly removes missing files from the db, but as you noticed it did not yet remove the 'missing' flag from files that were marked missing but are actually available.
This will be fixed next build.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 10:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)