Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: serious issue not resolved as of latest version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

- numark i/o
-numark mixdeck
-ns7

they ALL loose right audio . random audio drop outs(right side). please please please. patch the right audio from dropping out. I did a search and i can't find my original post . Just a friendly reminder.

also i was using mixtrack pro 2 prepared all my playlist. and showed up at the venue. and virtual folders are GONE.

i know you guys are working hard and it might take some time to fix. but please kindly give an acknowledgement that you are aware of this issue. it's not just me it's people all over facebook and internet bashing vdj8 because of this.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 10:58 am
Hello, for me, I don't have any audio problems with my NS7 when i use 4 decks but the only problem is the limiter. Arrrgghh
For your problem, try to reinstall VDJ8.

Posted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 12:28 pm
I use mixtrack pro and suffer no audio loss at all, have you checked your cables and amp etc....

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 4:04 am
mixtrack pro 2 works good i only had issues with loosing virtual folder when recursing. it's the ns7 i keep having audio drop outs on the right deck. it's not my cable because i ran virtual dj 7.4.1 4-8 hours 4 days a week. i'm sure it has something to do with virtual dj 8 another problem i ran into when doing that . i LOST all my virtual folders. because i did not know that virtual dj 8 shares the some of the same files as virtualdj 7. i think they should be separated because you can get stuck on screen using vdj8 skin on vdj 7. thanks for the input. Much appreciated. I really hope that atomix is aware of these issues. I will re-install again and report tomorrow.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 12:52 am
Test1212 wrote :
Hello, for me, I don't have any audio problems with my NS7 when i use 4 decks but the only problem is the limiter. Arrrgghh
For your problem, try to reinstall VDJ8.

i use the pre-listen all the time.

do you ever use this while mixing?

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 1:00 am
dazdisco wrote :
I use mixtrack pro and suffer no audio loss at all, have you checked your cables and amp etc....

no i'm not having major issues with mixtrack pro 2 (except for when i made virtual folders and lost it after "recurse") , it's numark i/o, mixdeck, and ns7fx i'm having problems with. thanks

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 1:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
gimmo,
If you unplug the NS7 from the USB while a track is playing, the sound should stop of course, but can you please notice 2 things ? ...
- Waveform on the skin still running, as if the decks are still playing ?
- in Config->AUDIO tab, if you click on APPLY , do you still see the details of the Numark ASIO driver displayed on the right side, or does it report "unavailable"/"failed to connect" and other similar texts ?

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 4:12 am
djdad wrote :
gimmo,
If you unplug the NS7 from the USB while a track is playing, the sound should stop of course, but can you please notice 2 things ? ...
- Waveform on the skin still running, as if the decks are still playing ?
- in Config->AUDIO tab, if you click on APPLY , do you still see the details of the Numark ASIO driver displayed on the right side, or does it report "unavailable"/"failed to connect" and other similar texts ?

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 7:55 pm
if i unplug the audio stops and the wave form also stops. i hope this helps. i'm testing it now. 1 hour no issue. it seems related to when i use pre-listen. i could be wrong. because i haven't used prelisten this time. i will report back in 3 hours.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 7:56 pm
okay so i didnt use the pre-listen and it lasted 4 hours. i'm using my internet from my phone right now.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 10:39 pm
You say it lasted four hours. Did it stop working, or did you stop playing?

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 10:43 pm
I stopped playing. No issues this time. But will need to do same test using samplers and pre-listen while left deck is in auto mode. Also i still have to try karaoke and video mixing. I just wanna make sure the audio is stable enough to begin with. Thanks guys. We're getting there . Slowly but surely.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 10:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)