Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: EQ Not Working with Numark Mixtrack Pro

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I mapped my Numark Mixtrack Pro to VDJ8 yet the eq knobs, while acknowledging movement, don't do anything. Is this a mapping issue, software bug?

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 7:18 pm
dcgc5LE userMember since 2014
graham14 wrote :
I mapped my Numark Mixtrack Pro to VDJ8 yet the eq knobs, while acknowledging movement, don't do anything. Is this a mapping issue, software bug?

I just tried it with a Mixtrack (not pro) and it seemed to be responding just fine, both in acknowledgement and sound.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 8:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
They should fine work in both devices.
However, if you expect the EQ adjustments to be audible in the Headphones too, you need to change the setting EQInHeadphones to Yes from Config ->Options tab

Posted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 4:41 pm
I use Windows 7, Virtual DJ 8 and Mixtrack Pro.

I experienced the same problem. The options fix did help get the changes to occur in the headphones, but I seem to remember being able to eliminate all sound when Bass, Mid and Treble are turned all the way down. Currently it just modifies the levels, but cannot seem to eliminate all Bass/Mid/Treble. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 11:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The EQ in version 8 doesnt Kill sound by default. If you still need the version 7 behavior, you can change the setting EqMode to Full Kill from Options.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 12:46 am
Thanks. That worked. I should note that the EQMODE option only shows up when you click "display advanced options." I had trouble finding it at first.

Thanks!

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 2:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)