Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: not working with echo indigo asio drivers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

while on same computer work Echo Indigo dj express soundcard with asio fine, with vdj8 only one channel on soundcard working so can use it. Using latest version of win 8.1. This is core problem because cant use vdj8 at all with my soundacrd and Im forced to use VDJ7 :-(

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 3:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you see the ASIO driver listed in the Sound cards field ? and how many channels does it show as available in the Channel field ?
Could you please take a screenshot of your audio Setup and post here ? But please make sure you expand/resize the Config window so that we can see the details that the sound card reports on the right side.

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 6:58 pm
Hello - well I see "Virtual out 1-2, Virtual out 3-4, Virtual put 5-6, Virtual out 7-8" This is strange because in VDJ 7 I can choose ASIO and then it automatically assign channels for example 1-2 as main and 3-4 as headphone but in VDJ 8 I dont have any option marked as ASIO ( should i see ASIO somewhere in audio setup in VDJ 8) ? SO i assign for example virtual out 1-2 as main and assign channel 1-2 to it and virtual out 3-4 as headphones and assign channel 3-4 to it. Problem is that only one working at time for example headphones but not working main. When i choose virtual outs VDJ8 automatically select option 2 sound cards. I will try make a screen shot of it..

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 8:03 pm
Here it is. I use echo INDIGO dj - EXPRESS CARD VERSION WITH LATEST AVAILABLE DRIVERS. As i said it works fine in VDJ 7 on same machine in win 8.1 64 bit. With setup below - main output work fine but headphones is not working at all... or opposite if i switch channels. So now i cant use my soundcard for dual ( main and headphone out) as only one output is working at time. Strange that i dont see ASIO option anywhere in audio setting like in VDj7 isnt that the problem ?

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 8:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)