Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Problem with Numark N4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Until know Numark N4 work properly but when take the beta 1819 i lost the CUE button (must be CUE STOP) in my left deck.The cue in right deck work properly but in left don t make anything.
I try to found a problem in the controller orders but they look ok.
All those with macbook pro i7.
Also the same controller in VDJ 7 work right all those.

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 1:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Usually, such kind of issues are hardware ones. If the right deck CUE button works as expected, then the left should follow too.
Could you please confirm that the button sends proper MIDI notes if using Miditrace (you need Windows for this) http://www.virtualdj.com/download/miditrace.exe ?
Simply launch the application (while VirtualDJ is closed), choose the N4 from both the top and bottom right lists , press SEND and then pres the CUE button that doesnt work on your controller. See if it sends any data there.

EDIt.. Ah you said it works fine in version 7 ? Hmm.. any chance you have modified the mapper ?

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 7:13 pm
Hi Dad and thanks for the answer.
Is true i have modified the mapper (make the +pitch to seek+4) and just only that.

Before write here the bug report i return the mapper in default condition and the problem still exist.

Today i play with the same controller with VDJ 7 and all work perfect.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 7:16 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you please test on Windows if possible and see if the issue is OS related ?

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 8:41 am
djdad wrote :
Can you please test on Windows if possible and see if the issue is OS related ?

i am going to try because i don t make yet installation in windows the VDJ 8.
All my pc and laptop have windows XP but i am going to try and let you know soon.

Posted Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 1:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)