Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Force video?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well I'm not sure what this is about, and I can't find instructions, but when I change the force video number, nothing happens. Should it? And yes, it's to bad that the world can't settle on 16:9. It would make life easier. P.S. v8 video graphics quality are just excellent!!

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you mean the videoforceFullscreen setting ?
It is strongly advised to leave the default value (zero/0). In some cases with dual video cards, it may help (if set to 1), but only if the zero value gives you any troubles to output the video on your secondary screen/monitor properly

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:10 pm
Roger that Dad, I understand. I just thought that in order to fill the screen with all vids, perhaps this feature may work. But this is not a fault of VDJ8. Thusly, the comment about 16:9. Our televisions continue at times to be partially fill in today's world with the videos we play, and I was just hoping for a resolution to this. But, I guess, until the world comes to 16:9, we'll have these problems.

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:22 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Look for the letterBoxing option.
You can select black bars, stretch, or cut part of the video to make it fill the screen.

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 3:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)