Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: What the hell is going on with VDJ 8 AND 7 NOW

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since updated 8 last night firstly it wouldn't load as it didn't recognize skin so tried to load 7 and same thing . Restarted 8 and it loaded default skin previous setting have disappeared for the third time, setting which were to map faders on MXR 19. I have just loaded a Video and the VDJ logo appeared on Video screen which I got rid of. I clicked on options and and logo but before I can change nothing it jumps back to options screen. The Skin was Soft Gold. VDJ 7 had its own compatible skin so why the same error message.

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 9:02 pm
Reloaded 8 again and the same happens.

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 9:05 pm
Also happens when you click on any of the options. The options screen won't stay on the option clicked

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 9:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
delete settings.xml from MyDocuments/VirtualDJ folder and start version 8 without any USB devices connected. If you manage to get it run properly, try to connect your gear again.

Btw, what exactly happens when you launch the software ? does the Default skin loads ? Are you able to play files with the built in sound card of yoru computer prior going to the Config ? Or is the Config window the one that creates issues only ?

Mac or windows ?

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 9:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)