Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Audio issues with Reloop TM 4 and some control bugs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello,

I posted this in the wrong forum already so this may be redundant.

First, let me start by saying everything works well. I have 3 issues which may be simple to resolve:

1. I am using a Reloop TM4 and I am getting slightly distorted audio when I initially start mixing (no issues with audio using 7.4). It started when someone suggested reinstalling my ASIO driver (1.15 for TM4) after having mapping problems, before that the sound was flawless. What's also strange is when it's in Automix mode it doesn't occur.

2. When a song is highlighted in a folder and no tracks are loaded I press the play button and it loads the song then plays it. I checked my mapper and it's not mapped for that

3. After unloading a song, the progress bar around the deck disk stays active

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 12:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. If you have any sound issues, that occur after installing the new drivers, then try to see if the old ones are Ok. What is the suggested driver version in Reloop website ?
Can you see if the issue is not present if only Master& Headphones are present in the Audio Setup ? (so no LineIns or MIC inputs there)
Does it help if you increase the ASIO buffer from the Reloop ASIo Utiltiy ?

2. This is the expected behavior. That was the case in version 7 already. If a button is mapped as play_pause then it will automatically load the selected track from the Browser.

3. This is a known bug, already reported.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 1:20 pm
arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I already had the latest driver. I just reinstalled the latest driver again and that's when my audio problems began. I increased the ASIO latency to 15 ms from 7 ms. I'm also testing with no MIC or LINE IN. So far no distortion, I'll let you know if that helps. Thanks for your help.

djdad wrote :
1. If you have any sound issues, that occur after installing the new drivers, then try to see if the old ones are Ok. What is the suggested driver version in Reloop website ?
Can you see if the issue is not present if only Master& Headphones are present in the Audio Setup ? (so no LineIns or MIC inputs there)
Does it help if you increase the ASIO buffer from the Reloop ASIo Utiltiy ?

2. This is the expected behavior. That was the case in version 7 already. If a button is mapped as play_pause then it will automatically load the selected track from the Browser.

3. This is a known bug, already reported.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 9:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)