Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Automix won't stop playing!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
With BPM editor and POI editor you can play and stop/pause the playback by pressing the stop/pause key. This does not happen while editing in automix. I press play in the automix window and the music starts... on the other hand; when I press stop/pause to stop it just keeps on playing.

How can I pre listen to a mix and the the mix points etc if I can't stop it from playing and resetting the "play head"?

I asked about this problem a few days ago and got no answers....so here is take 2.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 2:14 am
Sorry bump again.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 11:13 am
Re-bump

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:37 pm
Re-re-bump

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 7:50 am
It has been a few days and no response. Can someone at least acknowledge my question/issue so I don't think I am being ignored. Thank you.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 8:53 pm
Confirmed - will report it. Thanks

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 8:58 pm
Sorry Dan...but this is a pain. If you wish I can even submit a video if the issue if you believe it may be of assistance.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 9:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no need to make any video, since we are able to reproduce it. And no need to bump this thread again, as it has been reported and will be fixed in time.
Its not a showstopper either so it doesnt prevent you from using the software, besides you can still move the Editor aside and control whatever you like from the rest of the GUI.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 9:11 pm
@DJDad & djtouchdan. True enough...thank you for acknowledging my issue. That's all I needed to be happy :)

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 9:39 pm
sambaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the same problem,

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 10:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)