Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: video issues - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A Man and His Music wrote :
Ok guys, I just put my first video on Youtube. How do I get it here? Let's try this

This is the shake I was talking about. It only starts when I put any value on x or y. Spinning straight up, no shake. I can't believe I did this, record, post to youtube, and get it here. I actually looked at your post, to see how you did it. Thanks Wildcountry, and Chuck.

Ok my man...what are those blurry top and bottom sectors about? I dont get those.seems something else is running perhaps?

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 5:39 am
Video for audio files plugin Could you possibly work in the old use plugin for audio files into vdj 8. As I use to use the clipbank to run a video on the screen when i'm not using a video or karaoke file. This was a great part of vdj 7 and previous. And maybe instead of someone else writing a plugin. To have the option to run the certain video when playing audio files.

Video crossfader When I was using the auto video crossfader and the auto playlist. the slider went over to deck a and the transition worked until the slider made it fully over and once it was over the transition kept on working causing the transition to stay on. I had to disable auto and manually move the crossfader just slightly from deck A to get the transition to stop.

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 5:52 am
Wildcountry, I checked and my boom auto is not on. It is obvious that something is going on, but it's my machine, since it works for everyone else. Busy week, so will not be opening up the hood, to check.

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 1:21 pm
@Tracker - ME effect in remix of video.

@AMAHM - understood, and I figured it wouldn't be - amateur you ain't - good luck with it.

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 2:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)