Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Strange Cue Points Move little bit

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The cue points have moved on my external hard drive on all tracks by little bit annoying!

Vd7 to Vd8

???!

What map for cue do i need to make it do 1st cue or HOT cue as its called!

HC500 cue button does not cue/marker

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 8:44 am
There's an action called shift_all_cues which you can use to correct them.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 8:52 am
groovindj wrote :
There's an action called shift_all_cues which you can use to correct them.

where is this action, I typed it in the search box when I clicked on options, but nothing appeared

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 1:08 pm
You have to assign it to a custom button. I use 'shift_all_cues -60ms' without the quotes. Everytime I see one where it is wrong I click on the button to move it back. Not the ideal solution obviously but better than none.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 1:33 pm
It's an action, not an option. Assign it to a custom button or a keyboard shortcut.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 1:34 pm
alienwaredj wrote :

The cue point set by the CUE button in v8 is temporary to avoid accidentally changing cue points that you have already previously set.

To set and save a cue point permanently, you will need to use the HOTCUE buttons.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 6:38 am
Support staff wrote :
alienwaredj wrote :

The cue point set by the CUE button in v8 is temporary to avoid accidentally changing cue points that you have already previously set.

To set and save a cue point permanently, you will need to use the HOTCUE buttons.

This a new feature so basically HOT CUE or this temp line thing

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 2:12 pm
i don't know if this will be any help but i have noticed that if u change to some of the other skins for version 8 that the cue points seem to have all moved if u go back to the original skin all seem to be fine again though.

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 3:21 pm
Borrowing the thread a little because i have a similar problem.

When i play at clubs for example the base vibrations affect the jogs on CDJ's so it makes the cue-marker move forward or back, like it creeps.
So when i hit cue many times it re-sets the cuepoint and often i have to hold the jogwheel down for the marker not to move.

This only happens when i play on CDJ's and i actually never had this problem before when i used v6, on v7 and v8 i have this problem.
I tried the XDJR1 once in the same club with the same sound setup and the problem wasn't there at all.

What can be the cause of this issue? Could the basevibrations be the "gremlins" in this perfect setup? A friend of mine use Serrato and he playes at the same club and never has this issue. Anybody had issues like this before?

I couldn't find a similar post for this.

Best regards

Daniel

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 4:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@Danieldaniiyanez
I have experienced the same issue and have reported to the Team already. However, i doubt if this is at any way related to the issue the OP has reported, so please continue any discussion on this matter to a different topic.

thank you

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 6:27 pm
djdad wrote :
@Danieldaniiyanez
I have experienced the same issue and have reported to the Team already. However, i doubt if this is at any way related to the issue the OP has reported, so please continue any discussion on this matter to a different topic.

thank you

Ok, yes thanks i will try to find a similar post!

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 8:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)