Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 24

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Cloud Lists and SideView...

I can drag Filter Folders and LiveFeedback on to the SideView to create tabbed shortcuts.

But I can't drag Cloud Lists to the SideView. Can this be added please?

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Fri 27 Dec 19 @ 2:33 pm
GadgetMan wrote :
Cloud Lists and SideView...

I can drag Filter Folders and LiveFeedback on to the SideView to create tabbed shortcuts.

But I can't drag Cloud Lists to the SideView. Can this be added please?

Cheers,

Roy

Ignore me... This works. I was dragging to the wrong place...

Posted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 4:23 pm
Not sure if it’s been posted or not.

I would like the same feature as every other Dj software already has, the ability to keep the scroll in the middle of the browser when using a controller knob to scroll through folders. So when you select the first track in a folder and you start to scroll it will scroll down to the middle track and then start moving the list instead of keep scrolling to the bottom of the visible tracks because then you have to keep stopping to check what tracks you have scrolled passed instead of been able to see them below where you are scrolling.

Posted Fri 03 Jan 20 @ 5:07 pm
Does there gives a Script for a Custom Button for this :

"Search for similar songs"

I have marked a song in the playlist that is no longer available, then I always right-click on
"Search for similar songs" and then the titel is in the search field and me I found it, which is
exactly what I would like to have on a Custom button.

Posted Thu 16 Jan 20 @ 7:03 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Think what you are asking for, the very script needed is at the top of this page.
locodog wrote :
`get_browsed_song 'title'`

Posted Thu 16 Jan 20 @ 7:15 pm
locodog wrote :
Think what you are asking for, the very script needed is at the top of this page.
locodog wrote :
`get_browsed_song 'title'`

OK Thanks for The Info. 👍😉

Posted Thu 16 Jan 20 @ 8:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
oh sorry, almost the very script needed

search `get_browsed_song 'title'`

Posted Thu 16 Jan 20 @ 8:11 pm
locodog wrote :
oh sorry, almost the very script needed

search `get_browsed_song 'title'`

OK😉👍

Posted Thu 16 Jan 20 @ 8:26 pm
vlnjacki wrote :
vlnjacki wrote :
Editable rename Tagfields (Flexible Tagging) was nice to See this Someday in VDJ.

Greatings,Dirk

Gives there some News for This editable Browsertagfields for the Future in VDJ 8.2 or in VDJ 2018?
Would love to See this as a great Future for Standart and International Danceschools,Zumba / Fitness and so on in the near Future of VDJ.

Greetings,Dirk

Does there gives vor the Future a Option in VDJ 2020 for this,think That was very Nice when we can edit The Tagfields.

Greatings,Dirk

Posted Wed 04 Mar 20 @ 1:28 am
I miss these 2 little things:

• preview-player on the top of the browser, beside the search-field (or as a button-line)
  • add a second search field to have a better navigation and chain them logical (&, not...)

So you can search for U2 40 not live....or anything not remix

Posted Wed 04 Mar 20 @ 4:34 pm
music234 wrote :

• preview-player on the top of the browser, beside the search-field (or as a button-line)
  • add a second search field to have a better navigation and chain them logical (&, not...)

+1
Wish this too

Posted Wed 04 Mar 20 @ 4:44 pm
music234 wrote :

Me too

Posted Wed 04 Mar 20 @ 4:57 pm
music234 wrote :

Me too

Posted Thu 05 Mar 20 @ 7:54 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
A second search field is not necessary.
As there are already modifiers like "" ? or * adding + or - (like google search) would do the trick.

Posted Thu 05 Mar 20 @ 8:27 am
tayla wrote :
A larger search box is required, not so much length but height of box, pointless having a zoom function in the browser area if you can't see the field to put your search into, lol. Thanks.

Yes, that would be great!!! Thanks!!

Posted Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 9:33 pm
Benz Werner wrote :
music234 wrote :

Me too

Yes, a second search field with filter-options would be very nice, working chained with the main browser! Would be very, very helpfull !
Like a special filter to set quickly. For example:
- don´t show
- show only tracks with big letters (when people change from BPM-Studio to VDJ it would be very helpfull)
Anybody more filter-suggestions?
Cheers!

Posted Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 9:47 pm
djsimonreed85 wrote :
Not sure if it’s been posted or not.

I would like the same feature as every other Dj software already has, the ability to keep the scroll in the middle of the browser when using a controller knob to scroll through folders. So when you select the first track in a folder and you start to scroll it will scroll down to the middle track and then start moving the list instead of keep scrolling to the bottom of the visible tracks because then you have to keep stopping to check what tracks you have scrolled passed instead of been able to see them below where you are scrolling.

Very good idea !!!!!

Posted Thu 12 Mar 20 @ 8:50 am
What would be great is multiple instances of browser elements being really independent
in a way to make it possible to work in one while displaying the other one i.e. Karaoke window while managing background playlist or clones
or browse 2 different [virtual]folders in a way to be able to copy/move file from one to the other easily
any element being possibly linked to its specific browser, like groups and panels
Making it possible to skin things like PC Commander/Total Commander or to open extra fully independent floating Browser windows
For that, context menus, popups and dialogs would have to open in current display (name adding, tag/poi... editors, ....)

Posted Thu 12 Mar 20 @ 5:20 pm
Bigbaromilly wrote :
What would be great is multiple instances of browser elements being really independent
in a way to make it possible to work in one while displaying the other one i.e. Karaoke window while managing background playlist or clones
or browse 2 different [virtual]folders in a way to be able to copy/move file from one to the other easily
any element being possibly linked to its specific browser, like groups and panels
Making it possible to skin things like PC Commander/Total Commander or to open extra fully independent floating Browser windows
For that, context menus, popups and dialogs would have to open in current display (name adding, tag/poi... editors, ....)

1+++

Posted Thu 12 Mar 20 @ 7:17 pm
Don't know if this was ever suggested since i didn't read every comment, but i was wondering if there can be an "auto-recurse" feature where all content in parent folders can be viewed in the play list without having to use recurse manually.

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 2:58 pm
59%