Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Ok so this is new...NS7 II

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So I was messing around again to see if the new build 1785 improved upon my issues. By accident this happened. Now I dont know if this was changed - i havent seen any documentation but when using filter roll the filter will loop faster and faster when turned, instead this happened: whatever effect was on it had assigned itself to the filter roll and its also working within the touch capicator which is off. hmmmmmmm. i then changed the effect to a flange and it did it again - you can see the video here

http://youtu.be/86EQlLRhGCE

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 1:29 pm
ok - now the transitions are changing on their own. What the hell is going on, lol!

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 2:28 pm
Anyone...Anyone...Bueller...Bueller...DJDAD...DJDAD>>>

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 8:29 am
change usb cable? try a different port? reset the ns7ii control (rescan) . did you map the flanger to the touch knob. i'm curious , i'm just about to buy ns72. does the filter looproll work? like on the other software?

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 10:27 am
gimmo wrote :
change usb cable? try a different port? reset the ns7ii control (rescan) . did you map the flanger to the touch knob. i'm curious , i'm just about to buy ns72. does the filter looproll work? like on the other software?

The NS7 II is perfect (for me) with VDJ 7.4.1

nothing was mapped to the filter it changed after one of the last two build updates. Up until then the filter and filter roll was just that. the bigger issue is - the touch is working when it is off - that should definitely not happen.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 1:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Will take a look soon. Probably the filter Roll "effect" needs to be updated. Will look at the platter issue too.. just be patient.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 1:55 am
djdad wrote :
Will take a look soon. Probably the filter Roll "effect" needs to be updated. Will look at the platter issue too.. just be patient.

Hey DJDAD - all kinds of things happened this morning, total lockouts (ns7 II + software), spinbacks happening on their own, the roll effect did not happen (it did not roll) the touch issue that I had yesterday (it being off but apply effect issues when i touched the "touch") did not happen - it acted in its normal parameters. Just an all out mess today. Its frustrating but I know it will be solved...

no worries on the patience thing...I got that - I want it to be good as 7.4.1

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 12:56 pm
I have a big problem on VDJ 8 and Numark NS7 II .... when i load a video hd on the deck ... the other deck its play stacks a little and sound horrible .. other problem when i go sampler then with parameter go instruments etc ... on the music is play appers cracles and pops ..

The big problem is when i search a song then go arrow up and down VDJ 8 closed and open then frezze ...... then i have to force exit to do something...

This only happend on MAc on PC is fine

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Spreading the same post across multiple threads will not help us or anyone else. Please keep your posts in a single thread
As for your first issue, i dont think that its related to the NS7II mapper. Most likely you are able to reproduce it even without the unit connected.
Further on that, make sure you have your computer optimized for best performance... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20Mac%20Performance%20Issues.html

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 9:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)