Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Controller and sound card detection

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RyuJnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I am very pleased to have seen the extensive list of controllers and was very excited, however, the lounge and clubs I DJ at have CDJ2000 and I usually use them via HID with Traktor for ease of setup. Weekend went after my gig I decided to plug the CDJs into my Macbook Pro to try it out to see how it'll work and no matter how many times I rescan for connected devices I was unable to detect the Players. I even tried selecting the option to "Show all compatible controllers" and (disconnected) was still next to it. Correct me if I'm wrong but is it that the list of compatible controllers will function as plug and play or do I need to etup each time I plug in a device...If I do need to setup the CDJ 2000s can you direct me as to the process involved?
I love so many features of VDJ8 and would love to use this program in place of SERATO and TRAKTOR...especially if it is just plug and play like previous...looking forward to the usual prompt and helpful guidance associated with the forums :)

RyuJn

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 5:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Could you please try with the latest available build (1781) ?
thank you

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 7:28 pm
RyuJnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
tried it last night after my gig...it detected the players automatically which is a plus...however as its both players there were mapping bugs when scrubbing through tracks...guess i'll have to wait till the official release?

RyuJn

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 10:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)