Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: pitch match allways on

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
if the new song is in the pitch range It's automatically mtach it and All the options are disabled, What am I missing ?

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 5:19 pm
Advanced options: AutoBPM possibly? Switch to off if you do not like this functionality ;)

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 5:20 pm
Yeah its crazy as not sure what am clicking.

i set it to 8% and it goes to 12% ???

master tempo bit funny before it stayed on like fast not changed.

VDJ 7 on Denon HC5000 it would let me set cue point by CLICKING CUE lol now just doesnt cue it when i click cue? how many cue options is the

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 6:42 pm
gbedardPRO InfinityMember since 2009
No, this is definitely a bug. Automix will always try to beat match if within a certain range, even if you just select "Fade" as the Automix type.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 6:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@gbedard Who said here anything about Automix ?

The AutoBPM setting should be set to No, if you dont want the tracks that you load on decks to get the same BPM value

version 8 has now a temporary cue point. so the CUE button doesnt actually affects your saved HotCues. And that is what it should be for me, and its good to have it that way working on version 8. When you spend time to prepare your Hotcues, then definitely you dont want them to be moved to a new position if you just press the CUe button on your controller.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 7:09 pm
gbedardPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Looks like I'm the only one that said Automix. I assumed because that is the only place where it's a problem... turning off AutoBPM works when you're just loading individual tracks into the players.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 7:52 am
gbedard wrote :
Looks like I'm the only one that said Automix. I assumed because that is the only place where it's a problem... turning off AutoBPM works when you're just loading individual tracks into the players.

Track 1 did what it wanted and track 2 was fine.

Player 2 would like me set cue on denon using CUE ! And player 1 wouldnt lol

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 8:39 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
gbedard is right though. I experienced what he mentioned. Automix will try and beat match unless automix is on fade removing nothing. It's not pertaining to this topic but it's a problem.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 9:01 am
i had also that phenomenom, that also when you deactivate it in the config it did not work properly.
sometime yes , sometimes no...

Posted Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 9:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)