Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Nudge option

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djjeckyPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Two things. If i remember correctly there was an option on the 7 to regulate the nudge function on the platters/jogwheels. The nudge on the controller is too fast. Second on my controller (mc6000) the sampler button allows me to move through the sampler options like audio fx and instruments (i like this feature) but whenever i press it i get a little skip in the music playing

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 7:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
setting JogsensitivityBend will help you to find your proffered value.

When you choose to change Bank, the software loads ALL the samples from the Bank into memory, so either you have a bank with a large number of samples or the samples have large filesize, or if none of this is the case, then propably you need to make sure your computer is well optimized... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20PC%20Performance%20Issues.html

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 8:47 pm
the thing is I'm using mac and vdj8. so for example for the nudge/bend settings i don't see that in the options for vdj8 and for optimising do you have anything for mac?

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 10:11 pm
K i got the jog sensitivity bend. Had to click on advance options. I hadn't even noticed that before today

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 5:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)