Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Browser

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I choose to have the column 'first seen' in my browser as I find this useful to order the tracks.
How can I have the date showing in the standard british format dd/mm/yyyy.

Currently it seems to show mm/dd/yyyy

Thanks

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 1:56 pm
I like my dates as yyyy/mm/dd
That way it sorts in perfect order.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 7:26 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You must have been educated abroad as that is not the standard way of writing a date in the UK, format DD/MM/YYYY is the norm.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 7:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Same here Tayla..DD/MM/YYYY is our way to display dates, however i still find the VDJ way more useful... What you actually need to see there, is how old is the track...so you start by scrolling through years..so these are very old, then notice the month..you go on..and finally you end up looking the date and probably the time for the very new ones.
It could however follow the format of your OS, so i would consider this as a fair feature request.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 8:19 pm
djdad wrote :
Same here Tayla..DD/MM/YYYY is our way to display dates, however i still find the VDJ way more useful... What you actually need to see there, is how old is the track...so you start by scrolling through years..so these are very old, then notice the month..you go on..and finally you end up looking the date and probably the time for the very new ones.
It could however follow the format of your OS, so i would consider this as a fair feature request.

+1

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 3:43 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Quote Tigerbluedj
I like my dates as yyyy/mm/dd That way it sorts in perfect order.

Here's a guy that does his own accounts, if you want proper date sorting that's how it's done.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 5:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)