Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Pre-listen function can be placed back in the bottom as it was in VDJ7? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
djernie2 wrote :
I use prelisten every show, would be nice not having the info tab open for prelisten it was perfect at the bottom of the browser in v7.

Ditto!!! I have been harping on this since early last week. Nice to know i am not the only one. In v7 it was perfect at the bottom as it did not take up much space.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 12:47 am
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
+1 would like to see this feature back on the main screen
would ease the work with v8

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 6:11 am
On the new skin I am working on. I have added the option to completely hide the info section.
I have also included a separate prelisten player. It's in a different position to v7 but will hopefully satisfy your needs.

It's not ready yet, but hopefully not too long.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 9:27 am
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djtouchdan wrote :
On the new skin I am working on. I have added the option to completely hide the info section.
I have also included a separate prelisten player. It's in a different position to v7 but will hopefully satisfy your needs.

It's not ready yet, but hopefully not too long.

good News,

please consider to give your player space to scroll throu the track as it can be done in V7

thanks

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 9:51 am
If it's only going to be certain skins that have prelisten in a nice easy "one click" position, then I've been thinking that having a prelisten option on the file right click menu would be useful.

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 12:49 pm
How about the option to pop it out - resize it and move it where you like?

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 12:56 pm
I think having it on screen is the main thing that people miss.

As long as it's there, then I'd say that's good enough. Not too narrow though - needs to be wide enough for skipping through tracks.

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 1:30 pm

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 3:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)