Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Bugs?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm using the NS7 II with an I7 8 gigs of ram and windows 7.

All of my cache files will not authorize automatically. I was only able to get a few to force auth, but most of the ones I wanted to play tonight had to be deleted and cached again. I also noticed that a ton of my files are X'd out and won't play. I have to direct VDJ 8 to them through the folders and even then sometimes they'll play and sometimes they won't. Seems very random. The parameter buttons next to the pads will not cycle the sample banks, even though it looks like it should via the mapper. I also can't stand the sorting of the browser. Feels like I'm doing twice the work to find stuff. It would be nice if the video effects could also be launched via the sampler.

I did however have someone come up and tell me that my equipment sounded better tonight, and I was diggin Milkdrop. Big thanks to SBDJ and the rest of the VDJ team.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:49 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The sampler bank can be changed -1/+1 with SHIFT+PARAM -/+ buttons

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:54 am
Config/browser/keepsortorder/ try no to see if that makes it a little better for you.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:59 am
squincyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've been testing at home and had the video sampler lock up on me last night and therefore couldn't show video then selecting videos and playing for a period time I was kick out and in again which would be highly embarrassing at a wedding this weekend so I am gonna hold fire and constantly check for updates. But on a plus note the sound quality is fantastic and every video that wasn't in sync is now in sync which is fantastic but I agree with a lot of people why could the video link up with devices just not be kept the same, much easier.

Any feedback very welcome !!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 3:39 am
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks Dad I'll give it a try.

What's the deal with the cached songs? Do I need to move them to a different folder? Is this a known bug?

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 10:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)