Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: sampler don't work properly

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

im not sure if is some setting but i have a stantondjc4 so they have 4 sample pads for each deck so this is the problem
any sample from the left deck is in sync to the left deck song if i change the pitch the sampler still keep in sync to the song from left deck but if i put a song in the right deck and move the pitch the sample goes out of sync and it do the same the samplers from right deck with the left deck song. i was changing and messing around but i don't find anything useful

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 9:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Its a known bug, already reported. Hopefully fixed soon. The expected behavior, since sampler is deck independent, would be all samples (regardless of the triggered side) to synced with the Master Deck.

thanks for reporting.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 9:06 pm
thank you also i forget there is another bug when i change a sample bank the song or the sampler make a small cut off of 1 second

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 10:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is this happening with the Default Sampler Banks or just with some custom of yours ? If those are custom ones, how many samples do you have in each one and what kind of files are those (audio or video) ?
what is your Operating system and your computer's specifications ?

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:17 am
This happened in all sample banks. Im using the same as in vdj 7. Some of them have no more then 16 for bank but even 4 for bank they do the same. I have a mac mini with the las update of maverick system processor intel I5 2.3 with 4gigs memory ramp 500 gigs hard drive, and each sampler is no longer then 1 orr 2 seconds. So no idea why they make this little skip, or cut in the audio

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)