Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Script Conversion from V7 to V8 please help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sorry i have some strange problems with my sx
i removed all v7 mappers and devices restarted and yes the sx is rcocniced so far so good.

i tryed to get this working when i use the shift + loop_in /out button

its from my ver 7 mapping but will not work any tipps?

Using "command1 ? command2 : command3" will query the state of command1, and if the result is true, execute command2, otherwise execute command3.

<map value="SHIFT_LOOP_IN" action="loop ? wheel_mode &apos;loop_in,jog&apos; +1 : wheel_mode &apos;jog&apos;" />
<map value="SHIFT_LOOP_OUT" action="loop ? wheel_mode &apos;loop_out,jog&apos; +1 : wheel_mode &apos;jog&apos;" />

in ver 7 it works
shift_loop_in: when you in loop you schould be able to move the in point of the loop
shift_loop_out: when you in loop you should be able to move the out point of the loop

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:23 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
actually what the above scripts do is toggle between the jog and loop mode when loop is activated. so you need to press the button twice to make the jogwheels adjust those points.

Nothing is really changed in the vdjscript syntax in version 8, so the same actions should work similar in both versions

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:24 pm
Thanks for that will give it a try

is it possible to tell me whats the diffrence with the script command pioneer_Loop_in and Loop_in and what schould i use when i have a: SX b:SZ c:cdj400 d:DJX Aero

thanks

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:21 am
any info whats the difrence for loop_in and pioneer_loop_in

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:44 pm
did no body no's that?

DJDAD?
Phantom?
Heiko?

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)