Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Intelligent Search feilds

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I wish the search had several fields in stead of just one. I currently use virtual filter folers to achieve what I want but it is a bit cumbersome to make new filter algorithms on the fly.

I would like my search engine bar to look like this
________________________________________________________________________________________________
General search [ ] type [ ] Title [ ] Artist [ ] Genre [ ] Rating [ ] BPM range [ ] Date from[ ] to[ ] Key [ ]
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Example: list songs for all Michael Jackson songs in the 1980's

General search [ ] type [ video ] Title [ ] Artist [ MJ ] Genre [disco ] Rating [>2 ] BPM range [100-120 ] Date from[ ] to[ ] Key [ ]

Essentially a real-time version of filter folders.

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 12:10 am
Please also fix copy paste into the search field for mac users.

Improve slow internet operation when using cell internet keys. Sometimes tracks half load .

Please improve video codec for mpeg4 as video play with rolling shutter and something are out of sync with audio.

Please create sync sorre to data in the file as some video come from DJ pool out of sync it would be nice to edit this and correct this.

Darin

Posted Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 1:33 pm
Video after about 20 minutes freezes and stops and needs to be reset by turning off video and back on.

Posted Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 1:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So, this thread needs to be renamed as ... "General requests" ? ;)

Please prefer to use the sticky threads we have for Video, Browser etc to post your requests.
Also this is not the right place to report bugs. In case you have any performance issues with video, please use the Mac or PC Forums, or contact Support directly http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posted Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 1:59 am
Okay, but the enhanced search tool is relevant.

Darin

Posted Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 12:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)