Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj le only plays 30 seconds - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 11:16 am
ok thank you I appreciate it

Posted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 12:04 pm
I'm running LE on my Win7 Pro Dell Latitude E6510. The software seems to run pretty well most of the time. But I have two issues that I would really like to eliminate if possible.

1. My screen (15 in) at maximized visual setting will show the entire screen. But the text is incredibly small. I have tried every optional resolution and screen size setting and nothing makes it any better and many settings simply make it unusable as it blows up the screen to where I can only see about 1/4 of the workspace. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

2. There is no pattern to this problem, but it happens occasionally and without warning. I will be going along and suddenly, I cannot enter text into the search line. My keyboard simply will not respond. I can minimize the screen and open anything else in my pinned programs and then close it and almost always it will allow me to maximize my VDJ screen and begin typing in search. This is the only time my keyboard freezes like this. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 12:20 am
groovindj wrote :
If you go to the purchase page http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and scroll to the bottom, you can see an area where (if you enter your LE serial number) it'll show you the upgrade price to the full Pro version.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me-

So, what you are saying is that I have to buy the two separate?

I thought the pro subscription (Which I have paid for) included the karaoke subscription?

That is what I was lead to believe when I navigated the site initially

Posted Sun 07 Oct 18 @ 9:53 pm
No. Any additional plans (music, karaoke, video) are additional to the software subscription fee.

Posted Sun 07 Oct 18 @ 9:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)