Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping problem DJM-T1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

Im a reg. User of VDJ and wana mapping my Pioneer DJM-T1.
All is ok but the Crossfader and fader left/right wont work.
What can i do?

start/stop function is ok..but the faders not mapped, what is that? any solution?
thanks in advence

Posted Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 2:44 am
Check the plugins section there is a mapper there and it's pretty good. Do you have the MIDI channel buttons pressed on the mixer itself?? If not then those will not have the MIDI turned on.

Everything on mine works perfect, there's also a mapper available in the controller section.

Posted Mon 17 Jun 13 @ 12:09 am
i need help how u run it please .....wont read my timecodes and i dont see djm-t1 mapp ,, on config menu

Posted Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 4:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJM-T1 is not natively supported, so you will need to install this .. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15728/Pioneer_DJM-T1.html
Clicking on the Windows Icon Disc, should install both required files in the VirtualDJ folders, and the unit should be visible in CONFIG-->Mappers tab after that. If not, read the manual of the unit, to see how you switch the unit to MIDI mode and make sure its on MIDI Channel 1.

As for the timecode Setup, i am sure Huey will provide some nice screenshots, since he has done that before ;)

Posted Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 11:14 pm
Well if your using a Mac timeliness won't work unless you use another soundcard, as for screen shots I'll post some tonight when I get home.

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 12:31 pm

Posted Mon 08 Jul 13 @ 11:06 pm
ahh okay i guess ill use trktor 4 now i hope vdj 8 will support djm t1 thanks 4 the help...

Posted Mon 08 Jul 13 @ 11:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)