Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sync button error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all!

When I\'m spinning the vdj wheels of steel, in a mix, the sync button fails after a few mixes.

It happens randomly. When I load a new song and press sync, nothing happens. It just fails. Whatever I try, it wont work anymore.
When I restart the software, it works again.

Posted Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 3:03 pm
Opened a ticket a week ago, still no answer:( I want to mix:(

Posted Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 3:14 pm
The sync button changes the BPM on the slave deck to the BPM of the track playing on the master deck.

If you're pressing sync on the master deck it won't do anything. Also, if the BPMs of both decks are already the same, you won't see anything happen.

Posted Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 7:08 pm
Yes that's correct but the bpm doesnt change on any deck when it happens. Either the master deck or the other one. The tracks are not synced and I can not sync them with the syncbutton of any deck:( I think its an error in my software,

Already tried to update, and remove and re install the software but it does not help:(

Posted Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 6:09 am
Edit!

After all, u got it right, for some reason it changes the master deck to the wrong deck without pressing any button.
I just had the problem and noticed the master deck changed to the wrong one, clicked it and it worked!!

So, many thanks and big ups 4 you!

Posted Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 6:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
By default the Masterdeck is changing automatically following some rules (priorities). Actually its the deck that plays out live.
If you click on the MASTER button/text once, then the Masterdeck turns to manual mode and you will have to define which deck you wish to be the Master manually, using the MASTER on the Skin or a keyboard/controller shortcut.
If you wish the Masterdeck feature to return to the AutoMode, you need to click on the MASTER text/button on the skin that its active (on) by that time.

Posted Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 7:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)