Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJM-T1 Mixer - Midi Wrapper

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I hAVE the DJM-T1 Mixer (not the DJJ-T1 controller) and I was mapping it the other day with no problems. I start to work on it again and now the "midi wrapper" options doesnt appear in the dropdown menu under mappers.

i've tried powering the mixer off then on, then opening vdj, rebooting...

The device is connected and confirmed connected. It's accepting the time code in vdj. Midi is turned on the mixer. Everything looks right. What am I missing?

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 9:06 pm
A true definition file is what your missing.....
. Get ahold of Phantom as he has been trying to finish a mapper for it. I was supposed to have mine a while ago but things came up so I never got it yet. Shot him a message and he'll help with a proper file........

Can you post a quick video of it using timecodes with vdj?? Doesn't have to be anything fancy, please?

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 9:37 pm
Absolutely, however, I'm getting no midi function what so ever and no sound output yet. Timecode is definitely going in, the song is playing, just no sound is coming out of the mixer yet. Havent figured it out...

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 9:48 pm
OK, I go it perfectly working. I'll finish mapping it and then Ill do a nice 20 minute mix and youtube it.

Posted Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 11:26 am
That's awesome!! I can't wait to grab mine.

Posted Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 5:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 7:03 pm
I'm ALL about it. Thank you very much!

Posted Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 10:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)