Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK MIXDECK HELP!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BRAND NEW
- ACER ASPIRE ONE DUAL CORE AMD C-60
-4 GB RAM
- GRAPHICS
ATI Radeon™ HD 6250 Graphics with 256 MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Unified Video Decoder 3 (UVD3), OpenCL® 1.1, OpenGL® 3.1, OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 5.0, Microsoft® DirectX® 11
- SOUND
High-definition audio support

INTSALLED ALL DRIVERS FOR MIXDECK AND INSTALLED THE VDJ THAT CAME WITH AND
I'M HAVING AN ISSUE WITH PLAYBACK. ITS JUST NOT HAPPENING...

-VDJ WORKS WELL WITHOUT THE CONTROLLER
- I SET THE OPTIONS IN VDJ7 THE SAME AS MY MAIN DJ LAPTOP
- ALL ACER DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED
- I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE GUYS

I DONT UNDERSTAND... THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE

Posted Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 6:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since you have done this before, i assume you already know, and checked the steps described here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html

Any chance you plug your controller on a USB 3.0 port ? Lot of midi devices do not operate/connect properly when plugged on a 3.0 USB port (the blue ones).

"Have issues with Playback.."
Please define..
1. You have no sound but you can control the decks using the Mixdeck (e.g. you press a Hotcue and you see a Hot Cue assigned on the song ?.
2. You have sound but no control ?
3. You have no sound and no control ?

Posted Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 6:24 am
its kinda like the acer cant get a strong enough signal from the Mixdeck. It may play then freeze. Some of the buttons arent lit on the Mixdeck like normal. Extreme lag if you will.
Also the Acer cannot install any Sony Musci Software... Wont make it through the Install without install errors.

I just thought I'd bring it to the attention of fellow users who may wanna try the new acer dual core netbooks.
Don't!!! Im a PC Tech and I've been working on this for a year.

Last week I finally decided to downgrade to an Aspire One A0150 old Win Xp netbook and OMG Vdj ran like a cham...
Scratchin Smooth I beat it up with the Fx, no issues...
The only thing I could say was the loading time was about 40 seconds or so, per 4 minute track.

I just got this old netbook tonight... Off the "Crazylist" for 100 bux
Intel Atom N270 / 1.6 GHz
1.0 GB ram
120 hd
10.1 screen
Intel GMA 950 Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0

Oh yeah... I wiped it and dropped the Windows XP Pro SP3 Black Edition 2012 on it.
Im gonna try a 4 hour set later today... But Ireally think this is Very Note Worthy to Any One who wants an inexpensive backup or more portability at times... Thanks for everything...

Posted Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 1:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)