Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cue Points aren't saved

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

WooopaHome userMember since 2012
Hi, excuse me if I'm wrong, but I thought Hot Cues were supposed to be saved so they're still there when I restart the software etc.

Mine are not working like this. I like having one point for the vocal part of the song, one for the drop etc. so I spend some time getting all 3 of them out in the right place, but everytime I restart the software they are gone.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

EDIT: So tired that I wrote Cute points in the title, sorry, can't seem to change it. (Corrected - Moderation)

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 4:40 pm
make sure your songs are in the DATABASE (added)

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 8:03 pm

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 8:23 pm
What do you mean adding them to the database? Sorry, I'm new to the software.
I right clicked the folder and added to favorites / database.
When I restart the software, that folder is not favorited anymore and the songs from it doesn't show up in my search.

It's basically like nothing is getting saved.

It says the account I'm using has Full Access to the stuff mentioned in the link.

I'm using Windows 7 and I'm on an Admin account. if that makes any difference.

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 8:40 pm
Okay, I've located the problem.

I have Virtual DJ installed on my C: harddrive but all my music in on my B: harddrive.

So what I did is that I copied a couple of songs and put them on C: and then tried adding both the folder on B: and the one on C:

I then restarted the software and as I expected, only the C: folder was still there.

Is there anyway I can fix it so I can keep my music on the B: and still have it working?

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 10:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
B Drive is considered a letter for Floppy Discs and CD-Rom Drives. Change the letter of the Hard DIsc to D or higher.

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 10:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)