Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: request about forum

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

twagaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I wish to have a way to find my post quickly in this forum.

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 4:08 am

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 4:13 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'd like the forums to go back to the old way of only three consecutive posts by a user and then a separate post by another user before the original poster can add to the thread again.

There's been a few subjects where there has only been virtually one person making up pages of a thread.

Maybe's lift the limitation for Experienced or VIP and above, that way it will not effect the work of the plugin guys.

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 5:50 am
I think Twaga has a great point! For most of us who do not post regularly, it is most annoying to try to remember where and what you posted when you visit this site (it is becoming very huge and extensive).

Perhaps it's time for Atomix to elevate this forum to next level and institute "best practices" (like at Adobe). When you logon and register on the Adobe forums (for Acrobat, PhotoShop, etc. at Adobe.com), you are first brought to a page where can see a list of ALL the posts you've made (and they are hyperlinked so you can jump directly to each).

If I can make another suggestion: Can we add the ability to auto-generate an email to you whenever a person has responded to a new post you've made in these forums?

Posted Sat 19 Jan 13 @ 11:00 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Click the monitor button at the top of the thread ;)

Posted Sat 19 Jan 13 @ 11:17 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
What about changing that particular icon to something like an eye super imposed over a pen and paper as opposed to what looks like an old school bell, would give more meaning to the function of the icon.

Posted Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 11:41 am
Or how about a big button that just says "TRACKING", let's just take all the guess work out it. I mean there's plenty of room for it.

Posted Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 12:45 pm
Let's be honest though, this forum could do with a facelift.

As a regular user of other forums, I know what's possible, what's easy to use & what sucks.

It'd be nice to be able to see at a glance all the new posts since your last visit for example.

Posted Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 4:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 4:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)