Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0 - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

mkr160PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks VDJ for another great release. I really like using the 4 decks at once. Is there a user manual out for ver. 7 yet?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 5:42 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
It's already on your system like all of the other versions.
My documents/virtualdj/user guide.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 5:51 pm
cstoll wrote :
sphis wrote :
Just for my own sanity, the manual for v7 hasn't been posted yet, has it? I'm about to drive myself nuts.

But it was installed on your machine ... look in the (My) Documents\VirtualDJ folder

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 5:51 pm
Hope they make something for Android market. I hate the iphone and At&t, android is the largest growing cell phone os out there, I would love to be able to use my incedible to do that.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 5:56 pm
pixilPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Great job, time to give it a run tonight and see how it goes!!!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 5:57 pm
Using a Mac. Checked the VDJ folder for the manual, no luck.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 6:14 pm
Found the Manual for Ver. 7. Thanks.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 6:16 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
wow 2 minutes, thats pretty good time!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 6:25 pm
marlonbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
am i the only one who does not know how to switch from decks to decks ..especially 3 and 4..on the rmx.........plz assist.......just want to be able to mix 4 songs seamlessly

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 6:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
jimspinnin wrote :
Hope they make something for Android market. I hate the iphone and At&t, android is the largest growing cell phone os out there, I would love to be able to use my incedible to do that.

I've actually got a working Android remote here that I'm probably going to be releasing in the not too distant future :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 6:46 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
awesome Scott! Add me to the list of Droid users. I have an X too.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 7:11 pm
WOW !! Great improvement VDJ !! You never fail to impress me. I was looking forward to 4 decks but 6 ?? My hats off to all of you at VDJ !! You guys have just put VDJ at another level above the rest once again !! Thank you guys for all your support and keep up the awesome work !!

Scott (SBDJ) ... Really looking forward to your Android plug-in. Hopefully it works for mine. Great job to everyone at VDJ !! I'm definitely a happy camper !!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 7:13 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am done now with the preliminary audio testing of Virtual DJ Pro 7 using my two DN-S1200s. I will test the video side next time!

was that a joke or is it really true that I can add another two decks to make it 6 decks or was it a sales pitch?

Congrat Virtual DJ, you finally added the 4 decks. I won' t be thinking about jumping ships anymore. lol

I hope you guys add the sync future to play in sync with other DJs or other softwares!

Thank you Virtual DJ. I am excited right now1

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 8:20 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can go higher than 6. The upper limit is 99.

You can also configure controllers to effectively flip through as many decks as you want so you don't physically need lots of controllers.

As for sync with other software; VDJ7 now supports Rewire :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 8:37 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
dydy1 wrote :
I am done now with the preliminary audio testing of Virtual DJ Pro 7 using my two DN-S1200s. I will test the video side next time!

was that a joke or is it really true that I can add another two decks to make it 6 decks or was it a sales pitch?

Congrat Virtual DJ, you finally added the 4 decks. I won' t be thinking about jumping ships anymore. lol

I hope you guys add the sync future to play in sync with other DJs or other softwares!

Thank you Virtual DJ. I am excited right now1

Be sure to look here ;)

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/version7.html

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 8:43 pm
Amazing! Great Job! ;)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:11 pm
About Time!....Now I got yet more work to do....ahem....he,he

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:12 pm
wow..alot of great work/changes...

thanks for all the work you guys/gals put into this amazing software!!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:46 pm
Shouldn't I be able to assign effects to the mic input on the RMX?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:59 pm
do the four decks come out automatically or is there some way I am supposed to pull them out? I have 7 installed but it only shows 2 decks.

When I start up it shows it updated but when it opens it looks just like the old one. Everything is the same, what did I do wrong?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:05 pm
42%