Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0 - Page: 15

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

GENIUS DJ OPTION

Can someone briefly describe how this option is used.

Is it only run against previously created playlists or can it be run on the current sets being played?

Thanks

Posted Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 12:46 pm
djjochiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djfluke1 wrote :
Thanks for the release. I will be trying this this week.

Can anyone tell me if the MIC issue on the NS7 has been fixed? I didnt see it in the Wiki specifically, but maybe it was described in different words.

Thanks

The NS7 MIc is working perfet. Gon on the sound set up and on the first drop dwon box selet the one with the mic.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 1:44 am
way to go teamers.

thank you for the update. beautiful updates indeed. up to 99 decks. that's insane. who needs samples when you have 99 decks.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 5:21 pm
I actually found out this was available from a random guy in the club last week. He asked me what version I was on, and I said 6. He replied "Why you not on 7?"...and so I came home and discovered this :D

I'd been considering moving over to Traktor, but with the updates I'll stick with what I've got. Would still like to see some improvements to the effects and eq, but other than that it's all working perfectly.

Posted Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 12:08 pm
MZmudaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Kudos, Guys,

Looks like a nice new release! Can't wait to get started! :)

- Z

Posted Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 7:35 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
secretsoul wrote :
Would still like to see some improvements to the effects

How about people start specifying what 'improvements' they would like to see? Not much can be done otherwise; it's hard to improve on the range of VSTs available in the public domain.

Posted Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 1:38 pm
I take back all the awful things I said, thanks for this awesome update.

Posted Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 10:09 pm
Nice Job Atomix!

I just want to thank the software programmers and Atomix management for spending time improving the audio and key lock engine. I can really hear the difference in the audio quality!! I always felt that stability and audio quality are more important then adding additional features and sound/video effects. This release has both! Thanks!

Posted Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 3:43 am
SBDJ wrote :
secretsoul wrote :
Would still like to see some improvements to the effects

How about people start specifying what 'improvements' they would like to see? Not much can be done otherwise; it's hard to improve on the range of VSTs available in the public domain.

To be fair I've only just started to experiment with using VSTs within VDJ. I've always used external effects units.

A dry/wet or send/return type system would be nice though, so you could add spot delays, etc.

Posted Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 9:14 am
awesome, thanks for the update. just from the startup window i was like wowwwwww

Posted Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 4:24 pm
OMG.. when i found this out i had to stop everything and come to say a BIGGG thank you..VDJ 7 has folders that can move and even put other folders into each other...man i'm happy!!!! thank you you dont know what that means to me.

Posted Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 8:42 pm
Been DJing for 33 years. This is like going from cassette to vinyl... or vinyl to CD... CD to... Great job and great advancement in DJing

Posted Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 4:17 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
A couple of weeks into V7 and still running sweet.

Loving the improved sound quality.

Daz

Posted Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 8:57 pm
SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008
"And said God let there be VDJ7, and there was VDJ7"

God Bless VDJ!

Posted Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 9:17 pm
i don't like how the browser highlights the section by making it brighter. Is there a way I can keep it the same brightness in all columns?

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 9:53 am
thanks for the early gift

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 11:04 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
billyzee wrote :
i don't like how the browser highlights the section by making it brighter. Is there a way I can keep it the same brightness in all columns?

Yes it is possible by editing the skin.
I don't have the "how to" information available for you as we speak, but i'm sure a skin designer can help you.
You can even ask at the skins forum.

Posted Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 8:02 pm
Hello!
Why isn´t ver 7 shown in my downloadcenter? There is only ver 6.1.2? I´ll be needing the newest version as soon as possible.

Regards Stefan

Posted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 7:14 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Check your download centre again and if you don't have a copy there put a ticket into support, it's your best option instead of expecting/hoping one of the team to see your request out on the forums.

Posted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 7:29 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm guessing Numark haven't released v7 for VirtualVinyl yet. Cue v7 is out, but I saw a few posts saying VV wasn't.

Posted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 12:09 pm
90%