Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ v6.1.2 - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Using 6.1.2 in automix mode mixing video VDJ 6.1.2 stopped working 2x and I experienced the blue screen of death when I tried to close VDJ, I reinstalled 6.1.1 & 5.07 and they work fine. Is there a bug with 6.1.2? I am running an Acer dual Core lappy, 2gb ram, 224mb integrated video, 1.5tb external Hd, Behringer BCD2000 controller & Numark V7"s. Also when loading a video or song or changing a config 6.1.2 seems to stutter or hiccup?

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 12:37 pm
I always love updates! Keep it up guys!

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 1:15 pm
DJ Fusi wrote :
7 o'clock and I'm home after my club work in Reykjavik, Iceland. The statuse is that : 6.1.2 version works very good, but the problem i got tonight is that I click with the mouse (by mistake) on the main video screen and the videooutput signal went off and it was not possible to turn it on again (DRIVER ERROR), so I had to shut down the VDJ and start it up again to be able to mix videos. I'm using Dell laptop XPS m1730, Window 7 832bit9, with 2x512mb graffic card, 4 gb memory (8800 geforge) and the plugins I've used tonight is : Firetext & SBDJ Scrolltext and they work'd perfect the hole night. I have read about this problem, but never had to deal with it on the set, so I think that for my setup that this on/off video setting should be enable-disable in the setting.

This issue has been around for a very long time:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/126628/General_Discussion/Clicking_on_Video_Window_Crashes_Virtual_DJ_%28Video_Driver_Error%29.html?search=video%20error&page=1

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 11:17 pm
Thanks for the update and all the work you all are putting in.

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 2:12 am
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
was meaning to contact about the dac3 not working in 6.1.1 but hadn't got round to it.

thanks for update.

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 6:51 am
KEVWEBNY wrote :
lil glitch w/ update for numark mixdeck. When you press the time button on mixdeck the display time lasped or remaining it makes all the lights on mix deck flicker off and on and the time displays changes on both decks even if you only press time button on one deck. i rolled back to prev vdj until it is fixed. Thanks for all the help guys.

Ok i rolled back to 6.07 and now the mixdeck is displlayeing the wrong bpm it is about 10 more than the number diplayed on the vdj skin. Before the update it was dead on. Anyone else having this problem

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 4:51 pm
djrxmxPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Yeah, thanks much!!

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 9:49 pm
Follow up to my previous post about the mapping issue in 6.1.2. I installed VDJ on 2 other computers and went into the mapper to map the page up and page down keys to control the video cross fader, and again, nothing happens. Anyone have an idea of why it's not working or how to fix it?

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 2:44 am
Thanks for the fixes. When I looked at history for the last 3 revs, it says fixes some controllers. I am on 6.0.8 and fine and stable, except I am hoping for a mic fix for NS7. Has that been addressed? If not , no biggie, I can keep using my DJIO till it works. Just wondering?

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 12:33 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sonido Alto Voltaje wrote :
DJ Fusi wrote :
7 o'clock and I'm home after my club work in Reykjavik, Iceland. The statuse is that : 6.1.2 version works very good, but the problem i got tonight is that I click with the mouse (by mistake) on the main video screen and the videooutput signal went off and it was not possible to turn it on again (DRIVER ERROR), so I had to shut down the VDJ and start it up again to be able to mix videos. I'm using Dell laptop XPS m1730, Window 7 832bit9, with 2x512mb graffic card, 4 gb memory (8800 geforge) and the plugins I've used tonight is : Firetext & SBDJ Scrolltext and they work'd perfect the hole night. I have read about this problem, but never had to deal with it on the set, so I think that for my setup that this on/off video setting should be enable-disable in the setting.

This issue has been around for a very long time:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/126628/General_Discussion/Clicking_on_Video_Window_Crashes_Virtual_DJ_%28Video_Driver_Error%29.html?search=video%20error&page=1

Just remove this part of code in the skin:

--- Video activate on main --
<button pannel="video" action="video" rightclick="video on">
<pos x="531" y="134"/>
<size width="219" height="118"/>
</button>

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 2:45 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
THANKZ;) For The Update IT WORK Out Very!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At That Long Car Show(9-6) My video Entertainment Was The BOMB And All So On BlueMonday,WithThe Right Software You Can Make It Happen ( Entertainment For All To Enjoy )

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 7:48 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm happy to report that with version 6.1.2 Virtual DJ now works with NS7 and video at the same time on my Macbook :)
Been waiting for this for a while, so thank you!

Posted Thu 19 Aug 10 @ 7:01 am
Just a minor issue for me...after upgrading VDJ, the LED's around the jogwheels/platters on my NDX800's don't move when playing...everything else is fine.

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 10:32 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
They never moved to begin with ... at best they should blink to the beat now.

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 11:42 am
DjKengLE userMember since 2010
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 12:19 pm
Now I think about it...they didn't...joys of using them as CDJ's and MIDI...They don't blink though...

Be nice if they moved as they do when in CDJ mode...

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 2:03 pm
Another waste of my download time.....still having denon hs5500 issues...now im bck rocking 6.02 and dealing with video freezes...atleast audio works...guess focus is on netsearch which means conflict. in light of software issues its preffered to have wireless internet off and background services off to avoid possible sound crackles and latency issues, so i wonder why the netsearch is a big priority yet promo music serious dj's can subscribe to independently.all in all i love vdj so im sticking around for another update to browse through.

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 3:40 pm
Hi i have problems qhen y start the apliccation i see a windown and see this " invalid skin file"( error line 0 in the xml)... Whts the matter on?

Posted Wed 25 Aug 10 @ 3:23 am
Are you trying to use a skin different from the ones that come with the software? If so, go to your "My Documents\VirtualDj\Skins" folder and delete (or rename) the skin you're trying to use. This will result VDJ to revert back to it's default skin upon next execution.

Posted Wed 25 Aug 10 @ 3:49 am
your skin resolution has to be equal to or smaller than the screen size ........

@ teackles ....pm me i can probably help .....

now, let's get back to talkin' about 6.1.2 ......

i have it installed on my gateway back up system and it is running well .......

Posted Wed 25 Aug 10 @ 9:08 am
68%