Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: hello to all (Philippines Thread) - Page: 17

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

1st we need to establish our group,then from there we can start the plans.But the thing is some of vdj user seems don't interested.which is our main barrier to pursue the plans.

Posted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 12:09 pm
I think the reasons is there are only few of us legitimate VDJ users and most of the VDJ user in the philippines are using VDJ cracked from indonesia, malaysia and china. We need to worked out and convince them to support the developer. Ok lang libreng software kung ito ay hindi pinang hahanap buhay pero kung pinagkakakitaan ay dapat mag buget naman ng kunti para sa software. Now serato have announce video for serato the are trying to level up para sabayan ang VDJ but sorry for them they are 7years behind VDJ. And VDJ almost dominated Video mixing user & karaoke user.

Posted Tue 17 Jan 12 @ 3:41 pm
@ Cesar

Ano ba difference ng crack version sa original version? same features parin ba ang benefits of may kulang?

Yun lng nga ang problema.we can still try,let start from here.

Posted Tue 17 Jan 12 @ 5:37 pm
dustineph wrote :
Ano ba difference ng crack version sa original version? same features parin ba ang benefits of may kulang?

Well, malaki ang pagkakaiba sa cracked at saka sa original. First, cracked softwares are illegal, and in most cases cracked software are planted with spyware or some malicious software or other viruses that could harm your PC and affects the performance of the entire systems and to cracked the VDJ could be used as one them because of its popularity among millions of users around the globe. Cracked as mostly demo software copy in which some of the vital features and functionality are limited to its usage at magagamit mo lang ito pagka na-activate mo legally. Cracked are oftenly crashes your systems as it is common because cracked are not intended for final release and has something to be added on the final release. Cracked does not have full and proper supports from the developer like using proper pluggins and hardware if something goes wrong and sometimes developer are involve in providing an update for you to fix the bugs if needed. These are the few points at marami pang iba na pwedeng mangyari kapag ikaw ay gumagamit ng cracked.

I think lets try to convince other user na mag participate para din sa dagdag kaalaman nating lahat. Maganda kasi idea mo, to form that para magkaroon tayo ng interaction at isa yan sa mabuting gawin for us VDJ user sa Pilipinas. Thank you so much.

Posted Wed 18 Jan 12 @ 7:31 am
wala kaka pagod mag push...

hayyy..buhay nga nmn..

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 12:01 am
Hahaha... in my own honest opinion.. The 3 platforms VDJ, Serato and Traktor has their own strength and weaknesses... Lets not bash other softwares because it will not help at all other people who will just start into mixing.. Of course if you went to serato forums, they will choose serato, if your in traktor of course the will choose traktor and bash other software. The point is lets not make this difficult to first time users, kaya ngaa sila nandito para mag tanong. My suggestion is try those software and you will see what is best for you. Feature are features bt ask your self do you need those features? 2nd is looking forward what are you planning to do? do you want to be a resident dj? or a mobile dj or just pure hobby..

In my own humble opinion and experience.. I tried traktor b4 but i dnt like the look kasi parang masyadong clog yung screen mo, bt the effects are great.. so i decided to go to virtual dj and learn the art of mixing... bt i came to the point and ask my self whts next? and i decided to become a resident dj.. Being a resident dj u need to adapt what ever kind of software/equipment in front of you, since most of the clubs here puro SL BOX box ang gamit so i decided to learn serato... From serato itch to scratch live.. So at the end of the day if the situation demanded me to use VDJ why nt.. bt if the situation asked me to use other platforms i cant still rock the crowd..

The reason why im telling this because i want to help people to decide what is right for them, nt because the negative things they heard about any other software...

Posted Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 12:48 am
degree_1700 wrote :
Lets not bash other softwares because it will not help at all other people who will just start into mixing.. Of course if you went to serato forums, they will choose serato, if your in traktor of course the will choose traktor and bash other software.

Well, it is normal in a forums to patronise their own, we are not bashing out other softwares here, if you are in the other forums, it is also common that you may heard of other users like serato and traktor could also do the same thing to patronise their own, maybe talked and discussed other softwares negatively on their own point of views. Yes you are right, every one of us has the freedom to choose to what they may think that could help them to do their jobs easily, the variations to choose is either on what you need exactly or on the specs that, what other softwares could "DO's and CAN'T DO's"

degree_1700 wrote :
Feature are features bt ask your self do you need those features? 2nd is looking forward what are you planning to do? do you want to be a resident dj? or a mobile dj or just pure hobby.

I think all DJ Softwares are almost likely the same aims & purpose as to play & mix music additional to that if you are turntablist all of them has the ability to do vinyl scratching, but what makes them more supperior and deffirent from the other software is the ability to do somethings that other softwares can not do, and now if you have a long list of things that others can't do then my question is why should i go for that? and this is where the power of features comes in and it makes wise and intelligent user decide to switch if they think and realized that what they are using is not exactly what they needs. It makes users to decide where he wants to go, if you are mash-up dj you probably choose VDJ and if you are a turntablist you might choose serato because of the SL-BOX but if you remove SL-BOX its serato useless. If you are just a hobbyist DJ who stand at middle class income it could be difficult and could be useless for you to spend that much of money just to owned a SL-BOX & serato if you can rock the crowd with your RMX & VDJ i'm sure crowd will not notice the deffirence if you using SL-BOX with serato or RMX with VDJ and they don't even care or bothered to ask you on what you have it depends on how you will handle your setup. Thanks, this is just an opinion.

Posted Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 11:54 pm
I just want to share my experienced,I am working in the cruise ship and here we have 2 djs,1st is the resident dj and the 2nd is the celebrity dj.

Resident dj is using Straight Pioneer plus Serato and MAC book,Celebrity dj is using RANE Mixer serato software plus MAC Book.

I heard them both playing and honestly I feel sad and stress,because they both mix horrible and they don't even respect the break and timing.

So my question is, how dj can be rated as a PRO? are we rating them because of the software and equipment? or basically because they are well experienced dj and know the basic drill?

On my opinion new breeds djs don't really understand what is the meaning of PRO djs and the art of mixing.

Just a reminder,PRO software is not a MAGIC SPELL that will change everything while you mix music...

Posted Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 1:30 am
Ok ang kwento mo naka Rane at Serato nga sablay naman so it is clearly means and proves that softwares and gears are just tools, it is your skills and ability that counts to be a pro-dj. Like us pinoys anyware locally or abroad, we are proud for the fact that we know how to mixed better and we understand music ika nga pinoys is the number one entertainer in the world according to times magazine issued long time back and doubt about that ma pa-DJ's, Bands, Comedians at marami pang iba. Being PRO's DJ's ay hindi nangangahulugan you must owned SL-Box with serato or traktor para maging professional DJ ka it depends on your skills and ability on how creative you are in mixing & playing, you must know what you are playing kahit pa si Tiesto o si Qbert o kahit sino pang sikat na DJ's sa buong mundo hindi mo sila mapapatugtog ng tracks na hindi nila kabisado kaya nga may time tayo mag practice at alamin ang mga track collections natin para sa ganon hindi tayo sasablay sa setup.

Posted Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 2:37 am
Take Note the Resident dj is a Filipino.....he act like a Pro....

Posted Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 7:55 pm

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 12:34 am
any commnt will do!! salamat po uli!!!

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 12:35 am
Nice mix criss... which tools you have used for mixing this track?

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 3:01 am
I respect your opinions mga sir....

As far as Pro DJ is concerned.. para sakin PRO is very overrated word... other people say you should have this... have that to become a pro... But being a pro is not what you have but what you know.... Actually nka experience na ako dito sa pinas may residient dj sa isang club until now... pero ang sagwa pakinggan tlga nakakahiya prime time pa naman ang set nya... For me a pro dj must have/know >>> beat mathching using ears, knows their music very well and knows how to read the crowd...

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 7:10 am
Bro,
we all know na all djs have different taste in music,club,house techno,progressive,hip hop,r/b,trance and etc.....

kahit na iba iba ang taste natin,we know kung ang dj na tumutugtog e sablay or Pro.Hindi ko sinasabi na magaling tayong lahat,ang point ko lng e we should know when is the right time for us to step up on the stage and perform.
If we feel that hindi pa tayo ready or capable,we should do more practice para hindi tayo mapahiya.and we should be humble at any time....

keep spinning mga brother..

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 10:17 am
sir cesar,
comp lng po gmit ko kya ganyan, ung 1 song wla s timing. wala po ako hardware!! salamat sa comment n sa lahat ng nka apprct, sir dustine tnx po sa pag add!!!

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 11:04 am
sbi nga po practice makes perfect!!!! i'm so glad n my nka appreciate s mix ko!!! marami pong salamat!!! bago plng po kc ako nagmmix!

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 11:10 am
Iwasan mo lang gumamit ng Pitch_Shifter_Effects kasi nakakasintonado ng tuno at magiging awkward pakinggan ang mixed track mo pagka may part sintunado. Kung mag bend ka lock mo keys para hindi sya masisintunado. Great mixed nice job.

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 11:53 am
Bro,
napakinggan ko,ok nmn... practice practice practice ..pa
May mga weak point ka sa mix mo pero ma overcome mo din yun...
Ika nga nila....if you really want something, you need to work for it....hindi mo makukuha in overnight process.....

kahit ako minsan nangangabayo pag nag mimixed..lalo na pag wala ka sa mood..may time na maingay ang pangdinig ko...pag ganoon itinutulog knlng...

ciao keep spinning.

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 8:28 pm

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 10:32 pm
29%