Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ6 and Numark NS7 (genelar topic) - Page: 14

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

ya but using the cross fader to mix videos would suck. as you dont want to mix the video as soon as the song starts. i usually blend in the song that is coming in for a good 16-32 bars prior or id loop a beat of that song and play it over the other one so that would not work for my mixing style.

Posted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 8:32 am
You can mapp headphone crossfader to to control video mixing and select auto headphone in config, if it helps. Than you can separatly mix video and audio.

Posted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 8:55 am
Haha...Tjeck you beat me too it! I was typing a response only to see your comment pop up.

Posted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 8:57 am
djfluke1 wrote :
ya but using the cross fader to mix videos would suck. as you dont want to mix the video as soon as the song starts. i usually blend in the song that is coming in for a good 16-32 bars prior or id loop a beat of that song and play it over the other one so that would not work for my mixing style.

Remember VDJ has various video fade in options therefore find the transition which compliments your liking best :)

VJ AKoLaDe

Posted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 9:26 am
@ sirwesley

Next time.... :-)

Posted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 9:42 am
iam waiting the v6.02!my ns7 can work with vdj!SO COOL!

Posted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 4:55 pm
i hope vdj v6.0.2 can comeing soon!Still waiting!i come my download center to see everyday.please!

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 1:19 pm
savoryPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have an NS7 that is pretty much a paper weight until i can use it for videos. I know how you feel Kevin, i checks the update section twice a day.

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:15 pm
savoryPRO InfinityMember since 2008
P.S. - Thanks to everyone who helped map the ns7. I think i speak for everyone here when i say we greatly appreciate the time and effort!

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:16 pm
Ok, Im lost...Where I own a mac book and can't see a download trial for my mac. Where is it? Or is it just for Windows? Please Help!

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 1:58 pm
savory wrote :
I have an NS7 that is pretty much a paper weight until i can use it for videos. I know how you feel Kevin, i checks the update section twice a day.

i use my ns7 with vdj for the paly video,but now the v6.01 is not good for ns7!

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 5:11 pm
Hi!
Numark NS7 semse god together widh VDJ, but when is a new version of VDJ available?

Kind regard,
/Karrobarro

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 4:36 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
skyfxl wrote :
bonbagay wrote :
@ skyfxl
do you have an idea of when that will happen ??
i can't even use vdj with the beta mapper they've put on the website because i can't see ho to put the files on my macbook pro. there's is no such folder as devices in the mac version of vdj 6.0.1. anyways give us some more infos

Soon, we are in final Q/A tests at the moment to make every thing is correct.

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 4:45 am
sound good!hope coming soon the v6.02!

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 9:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Kevin - no need to post the same thing every time you come to the forums ... just watch your Download Center

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 10:08 am
ellicitHome userMember since 2009
I'm also looking forward to itch 2.0 =D

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 11:48 am
Hello I am new to the forum.

I upgraded to VDJ ver 6 today.

I do not see the 6.0.2 beta version for download. I have the NS7.

Does this mean it's only available for a select few.

I do see a MAC beta version for 6.0.1. Does this mean it's not officially released for mac and it could have potential problems.

I have a Mac Book pro.

Thanks

Posted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 4:58 pm
@idjsounds
Welcome on forum.
VDJ 6.0.2 beta is avilable only for beta testers. You have to be min. VIP member to download it.
Sorry i´m not sure about MAC version.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 4:04 am
I think v6 for mac is still public beta but v5.2 is stable.

V6.0.2 is imminent for release and will work with the NS7, but I'm not sure if it is Windows only at this stage. Maybe Simon or Chris can clarify?

Posted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 5:49 am
I'm very curious to know if 6.0.2 will be mac compatible once it becomes open for public testing.

It's interesting to see how Virtual DJ is more PC based and Serato is MAC based.

One more thing, when 6.0.2 goes for public beta where will it be posted.

In the download area or will be in a special location on the forum?

I am excited to see Virtual DJ work on the NS7. Itch is not up to speed with Serato plus it doesn't play videos.

Thanks for your help.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 10:01 am
70%